Tuesday 18 January 2022

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE ONLY SAVIOUR AND MESSIAH #IMMANUEL #ISRAEL SHALL BE PUNISHED WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT FOR HAVING BEEN AS #JUDGED FOUND GUILTY OF BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS AND OF #ORIGINAL SIN

 Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God, the Holy One of Israel and the Saviour the Messiah IMMANUEL the saviour, redeemer and eternal Passover Lamb of all of those who have by Faith accepted Him as their saviour and redeemer having repented, forgiven and cleansed by His shed blood of all of their sins crimes and transgression committed throughout their life upon Earth thus becoming pure Holy and righteous in My sight and inheritors of the Kingdom of Heaven forever. But especially cleansed of inherited Original sin committed by mankind’s first parents upon being deceived by the enemy of mankind and the Holy People Israel into breaking the first commandment  given by Me saith the Lord God of which resulted in the fall of mankind and their descendants bringing about the entering into all of My creation death corruption and the grave and the beginning of days of which are now about end in these the Last days with the beginning of Judgment day where in all of mankind shall be brought before Me to be Judged. Thus say I saith the Lord God of the Hosts of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens unto thee and unto all of the Nations of the Earth at this time and in these end of days as so said I would I have Judged all the Nations of the Earth  and shall As Judged in wrath and anger punish all the Nations of the Earth as so said one by one until all the Nations of the Earth have been  punish according to the demands of  by My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law as is set down and revealed in all of My Word Law and the prophets these last days are now the days of wrath and anger; as is seen and witnessed in all of the Earth by all of Mankind; that shall be poured forth upon all of the Nations of the Earth now that the days of grace and mercy have ended and the Heavens towards the prayers petitions and supplication of mankind have become as brass as so I said they would if mankind continued to refused in the days of grace and mercy to turn unto Me by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL repenting of all of their sins crimes and transgression committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments once the days of grace and mercy ended.  Thus now it is as the days of grace and mercy have ended and the Judging of all of the Nations of the Earth completed and fulfilled now shall come upon all of the Earth as is revealed in My Word the days of wrath and anger of which as so said afore shall descend upon all of the Nation of the Earth and especially upon this Nation ISRAEL even these days so named in My word as the days of Jacobs trouble. Thus now it is and shall be that I shall with the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT pour out upon all the Nations of the Earth one by one the full fury of the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger but first as I have as warned having Judged Israel and found them guilty not only breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments but of My Holy People breaking Covenant with Me of which  I shall punish all of My Holy People Israel but as so said first and foremost those guilty of breaking Covenant with Me that was made between Me and My People by the Hand of Mosher/ Moses at the foot of My Holy Mountain. Thus it shall be even as  I have Judged and punished Israel in the past so shall I do at this time in these days of wrath and anger even as I have also punished and shall punish  all the Nations of the Earth found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments. But as so said afore I shall not punish Israel as I have in the past when it was because of their sins transgression and the crimes of breaking Covenant even by the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments cast them out of the Land of promise and into sore bondage. But still say I even now in these last days before the end of days and the dawn of Judgment day when there after shall this creation by Me saith the Holy one of Israel be rolled up as a scroll and burned in the fires of My wrath and anger and the new creation shall be created by Me saith the Holy One of Israel even the new heavens and the new Earth as is so set down and revealed in My Word. O Israel My People as so said afore so say I again return unto Me and I shall return unto thee and once More I shall be thy God redeemer and saviour and thou shalt be once again My People and I shall overshadow thee with My Presence and pour out upon thee the blessings of the Heaven of Heavens. Thus if thou doth set thy face to return unto Me and renew Covenant with Me and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments as so set down in My Word Law and the prophets as a sign of thy repentance and of thy return unto Me I say and command thee O Israel to cleanse all of the Land of Promise of all that pollutes it especially My Holy City Jerusalem and restore unto Me where once it stood the House to My Holy Name wherein My Holy Name and presence shall once more reside but if thou heed not My Word unto thee and rebel then of a certainty as I have punished thee in the past in wrath and anger death and destruction so shall I do even at this time in these days of wrath and anger full measure again I say unto thee return unto Me O My people by Faith in the only true eternal Passover Lamb even the Messiah IMMANUEL and be redeemed by His shed blood being cleansed of all thy sins crime and transgressions committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Law and Commandments and Moral Law and of breaking Covenant with Me but and especially of Original sin inherited from Adam and Eve and once again become Holy and pure and righteous in My Sight for the Messiah IMMANUEL even the only true eternal Passover Lamb is alone the only means whereby any of mankind and especially My Holy People can be saved from My wrath to come upon all the wicked unrepentant Nations of the Earth and all the unrepentant of My Holy Nation even He who is the only true redeemer and saviour least in wrath and anger with the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGMENT I shall punish thee O Israel but not as in times past shall I punish thee O Israel by sending thee into sore bondage banishing thee from the Land of Promise but I shall punish thee in wrath and anger death and destruction within the LAND OF PROMISE more so than I shall and have done unto the Nations of the Earth even each and every one who have broken covenant with Me and followed after the ways of the Nations of the Earth and who have refused to cleanse the Land of Promise of all that hath and doth at this time pollute it even as I have and shall punish all the Nations for having broken all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and especially My Moral Laws even as are so set down in My Word thus say I obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments without Faith voids that obedience in My sight and Faith without obedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments voids Faith making it of none effect in My sight thus it is first of all, all must be redeemed by Faith first of all of those of My Holy People who are of Me and then all of those of Mankind who have come to belong unto Me by Faith in the eternal Passover Lamb being cleansed by His shed blood of all sins transgressions and the crimes of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and made righteous and Holy in My sight so that by all who belong unto Me can all of My Holy Laws and Commandments in spirit and truth be obeyed according to My Holy will and purposes as so set down in My Word so that as My will is done in the Heaven of Heavens it can and shall be done upon Earth to the praise and Glory of My Holy Name. But be assured O Israel as I am as Judged Punishing all the Nations of the Earth so shall I as Judged punish thee if thou doth not turn unto Me by Faith in the only true saviour and redeemer even the only true eternal Passover Lamb and the only true Messiah IMMANUEL whose Name has been set down and written in My Word from the beginning when Mankind was cast out of Eden. But as said so shall I as Judged punish Israel having in the Judging of this Nation found it guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments especially My Moral Laws and shall punish this Nation even as so set down and demanded by My Holy Law and Commandments in punishment for the breaking of them even the out pouring of My Wrath and anger upon them by the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGMENT but not only for the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral laws shall this Nation be punish but also for committing all manner of Great Wickedness Immorality corruption and the failure of this Nation governments to meet the needs of the needy of their Nations even as other Nations  thus Judged have been found guilty and punished for failing to provide adequate health care facilities for the sick and the terminally ill the disabled the lame the blind the deaf and dumb the elderly the orphans and the homeless the poverty stricken and the destitute, but most so in the failing to provide adequate care and protection for the very young and vulnerable especially those most precious in My sight. But also shall this Nation by Me be punished for the pollution and destruction of their environment of which hath caused the injury and deaths not only creatures of the land but of the seas and oceans also thus as so said afore all of those found guilty of so doing I shall not hold them guiltless but shall of a certainty punish them in wrath and anger most severely. Thus though as so said I shall mainly punish this Nation ISRAEL for having been As Judged found guilty of breaking  all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of My Moral Law and also found guilty of great wickedness corruption and immorality and  failing  to meet the needs of the need thus as so said I shall by the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGMENT by Earth Quake tornadoes great destructive storms tidal waves floods followed by drought caused by the increasing heat of sun striking the Earth resulting in the destruction of crops causing famine followed by plague pestilence and disease. Thus I say unto all the Nation’s of the Earth that have the means and resources to aid the poor destitute war torn starving Nations of the Earth even those resource that I have provided in the creation of the Earth to be used for the good of mankind and all the creatures of the Earth  thus so shall I Punish the prosperous wealthy Nations of the Earth for neglecting to aid as they should all of those Nations that are in desperate needed for it is that the Nations by Me  have been given the resources to do so but of which many Nations have wasted resources upon their own lust and greed and high living and having but had but a passing thought for the suffering Nations of mankind but not only upon luxurious living but and also wasting those resources on useless projects and research and the exploration of those regions of My creation that reaped no reward nor benefit for the whole of mankind. Thus it shall be that if a Nation refuses to aid any Nation in desperate need as they should then I shall cause the Earth to refuse to give these Nations of its bounty both of the Land seas and oceans and those Nations refuse to aid any Nation in bring about peace in their Nation then those Nations shall I take peace from out of their Nations thus this saying will apply unto the all the Nations of the Earth as ye do unto the other Nations of the Earth so shall I do unto thee especially in as far as the poverty stricken destitute warn torn Nations of the Earth. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in the Only true Messiah IMMANUEL a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws for all who believe in the only true Messiah has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt two Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they both are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL. But in as far as the punishment of this Nation even ISRAEL and the Nations of East and West are concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far as Judged due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation and Israel if  they all turn; as afore said; from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Holy Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this and all the Nations of Asia and Europe as they have never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded them around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I as said with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Asian and European Nations. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL.

 

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

 

From the prophet of the Lord

 

No comments:

Post a Comment