Friday 21 January 2022

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE MESSIAH #IMMANUEL FOR HAVING BEEN AS #JUDGED FOUND #GUILTY OF #ORIGINAL SIN AND BREAKING ALL OF MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENT #CHAD SHALL BE PUNISHED IN #WRATH AND #ANGER WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

            Thus saith the Lord God and the only true saviour, redeemer and the eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL whose shed blood alone by Faith cleanses all of those who have accepted by Faith the Messiah IMMANUEL as their saviour, redeemer and Passover Lamb first and foremost of Original sin committed in Eden’s Garden by mankind’s first parents resulting in the fall of mankind and of all of the sins transgressions and the crimes committed in the Breaking of any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments. Thus it is and shall be as I have As Judged found in these days of wrath and anger all the Nations of the Earth guilty of breaking all of My Holy Law and Commandments and My Moral Law so shall I punish each and every one according to the demands of My Holy Law and Commandments with the punishment which is their Just due even as I have thus far punished those Nation of the Earth on which My wrath and anger hath thus far descended as it shall upon those Nations as so set down that are due to be punished even as My wrath and anger death and destruction shall descend upon this North African Nation CHAD. But as so said so shall I saith the Lord God having As Judged and found guilty of Original sin and the breaking of all of My Holy Law and Commandments punish all the Nations of Africa and North Africa in wrath and anger death and destruction.  But let Me remind thee that no matter what, as I saith the Lord God have so said that I would Judge all the Nations of the Earth so have I done even Judged and found guilty of  breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law of great wickedness corruption immorality evil and iniquity and also guilty of the pollution and the devastation of the environment resulting in the deaths and cruel injuries of a multitude of the creatures of My creation and of which also hath and doth even at this time cause the unnecessary illnesses and deaths of many of mankind and as Judged so shall all be punished as so said according to the demands of My Holy Law and Commandments and Moral Law of which is revealed and set forth in My Word the Law and the prophets especially delivered to My people at Sinai by Mosher/Moses My friend and servant. But in as far as the Nations of Africa and North Africa are concerned as I have Judged them all and found them all guilty of great wickedness immorality corruption idolatry and great evil and of Breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and as I have Judged them and found them guilty even of Original sin so shall I saith the Holy One of Israel as so said afore punish them in wrath and anger death and destruction one by one having as so said found them all guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments but more so guilty of inherited Original Sin. Thus it shall be as I am thus far purposed to punish those Nations set down and due to be punished even this Nation CHAD at this time so shall I punish all the rest of the African Nations that are As Judged due to be punished saith the Lord God of the whole of creation for all of their sins crimes and transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of Original sin but not only with the full fury of the all consuming fires of My Wrath and anger but by also the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT thus the reason for individually Judging the Nations  was so that if I found any of the Nations thereof righteous and Holy in My sight I could and would in Judgment Passover them and instead of wrath and anger blessing prosperity and peace but as I warned that if repentance and obedience was not forth coming that the full fury of My wrath and anger would descending upon all the Nations thus found to be As Judged unrighteous fallen unrepentant and dead in trespasses and sins; having in the days of mercy and grace rejected the salvation and redemption by Me offered free to all; in My sight by the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGMENT. Thus it is that I shall as afore said having Judged CHAD and found this Nation guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments as so said that if I had in the Judging of them found them to be Holy and righteous in My sight I would indeed have Passed over them and bless them and caused them to prosper in all that they did upon the face of the Earth but having found them guilty of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and being found unrighteous in My sight and full of all manner of wickedness corruption immorality and guilty of the pollution and devastation of their environment the neglecting of the needy especially of the young and elderly the sick and disabled the poverty stricken the refugee and the immigrant and especially having found this Nations  Governments and its local authority guilty of these sins crimes and transgressions and the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments especially My Moral Law then of a certainty the full fury of the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger shall indeed descend in punishment upon this Nation. Thus as I promised so gave I a period of grace and mercy so that any Nation could turn from off breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments especially My Most Holy Moral Law and could have repented and been redeemed through faith in the only true Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL whose shed blood alone cleanses from all sins transgressions and the crimes of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments but in that time of grace and mercy they chose not so to do even repent and turn unto Me forsaking all sins crimes and the transgressions of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments now that those days of grace and mercy have ended now these days being the days of wrath and anger and the punishing of the fallen Nations of the Earth the full fury of My wrath and anger in punishment shall descend upon them all especially upon this Nation CHAD by Earth quake and fire whirlwind and Hurricane and of great storms never afore seen upon the face of the Earth by drought and famine by plague and pestilence by floods and Tsunamis thus it is by these words do I so warn all of the Nations of the Earth of the coming final Judgment day and the punishment due to the all of Nation thus far Judged and due to be punished according to the demands of My Holy Law and Commandments so shall it be that none no not one Nation upon the face of the Earth shall escape being by Me As Judged and found guilty punished by the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT. But it is for My Peoples sake and all of those the world over who do believe in and follow after the Messiah and do by faith do My Will as is done in the Heaven of Heavens and do Love Me with all their heart mind and soul I have shortened the days of wrath and anger death and destruction known as the day of Jacobs troubles ordained to come upon the Earth least no flesh would be saved.  But as said afore many ask how is it that I can Judged and Punish in a day all of mankind past present and those yet to come and the only answer is in as far as time is concerned a thousand of mankind’s years is but as a day unto Me that hath passed but that in reality is not the answer to this question the simplest answer is the most profound and that is as the end of days comes about time ends and eternity begins thus in reality when Judgment day dawns time exists not only eternity and as I AM THAT I AM, am eternal and infinite in all of My being and am in every place at once not only just throughout the Earth but in all of the creation I can and shall cause all of mankind to come before Me in an instant when the final Judgement day dawns and all of mankind shall be individually Judged by Me saith the Lord God at the same and in the same instant as so shall they all be punished even all of  those found guilty of all sins crimes and transgression in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and towards each other shall be in an instant cast into the bottomless pit. Thus it is mankind before they fell enjoyed eternity and after falling became limited by time and space the passing of time the corruption of the flesh day seasons forever changing and ending in death and the grave in as far as the flesh is concerned and of the Soul of mankind a coming before Me to be judged and if found guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and commandments and moral laws to be cast into the bottomless pit for all eternity. As so shall all those who by faith having been redeemed by the only true Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL enter into My Heavenly Kingdom before My Throne in My presence forever having in their hearts peace beyond all understanding infinite  peace blessing happiness and everlasting life in eternity time having ceased to exist and then it is that the old heavens and Earth shall be rolled upon as one rolls up a scroll being no longer of any further use to be cast into the fire and like a new scroll that is brought in to be written upon the new heavens and Earth  shall be likened unto the unrolling of that new scroll to be written upon the creation of a New perfect heavens and perfect Earth where death destruct decay unhappiness war famine drought hath no place and as is written in My Word the lion shall indeed lay down with the lamb and at child shall play safely with all the creatures of the New creation of which the Earth shall indeed be world without end. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in the Only true Messiah IMMANUEL a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws for all who believe in the only true Messiah has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt two Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they both are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL But in as far as the punishment of this Nation is concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far due to be punished by Me so say I unto this Nation CHAD if this Nation turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this Nation as it hath never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surround this Nation around about with by My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and also on the rest of the African Nations. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah “IMMANUEL”.

 

 

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

 

from the prophet of the Lord

 

No comments:

Post a Comment