Monday 3 January 2022

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE MESSIAH #IMMANUEL HAVING BEEN AS #JUDGED FOUND #GUILTY OF #ORIGJNAL SIN AND BREAKING MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS THE #BRITISH AND #AMERICAN VIRGIN ISLES SHALL BE PUNISHED WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

            Thus saith the Lord God of the Host and the only true Saviour and Messiah IMMANUEL the only true eternal Passover Lamb saviour and redeemer of mankind and the Holy People Israel whose shed blood cleanses all who believe in and accept Him as their saviour of all of the sin crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws and commandments and of Original inherited sin of which all of mankind and the Holy People Israel without exception are guilty of and without having repented of all of the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Law and commandments and of Original sin and without having been cleansed through the shed blood of the Messiah IMMANUEL no flesh upon the face of the Earth can be saved from My wrath to come upon all of the wicked immoral corrupt and disobedient Nations of the Earth even all of those who have and do break all of My Holy Laws and Commandments especially My Moral Laws and are guilty as afore said of Original sin committed by Mankind’s first parents in Eden’s Garden resulting in the fall of all of Mankind who shall have descending upon their heads the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger by the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT. Thus it is As I have Judged and found all the Nations of the Earth guilty of Original sin and the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel am purposed to punish them all especial these BRITISH AND AMERICAN VIRGIN ISLES of which I have searched out unto perfection to see if any in these Islands were Pure Holy and Righteous in My sight who obey from the heart willingly all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and who believe in and follow after the only true Messiah IMMANUEL and upon finding none no not one and upon find all thereof  guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments of great wickedness immorality corruption I shall by the Iron Rod of My Just Judgement in wrath and anger death and destruction punish these BRITISH AND AMERICAN ISLANDS. But not alone for the sins transgression and crimes of breaking My Holy Law and Commandments shall I punish these ISLANDS  but shall punish these Islands as I have punished the other Nations of the Earth for the pollution and destruction of the environment of these Islands especially of the seas and oceans and for the pollution of lakes rivers and streams that have resulted in the cruel injuries and deaths of the creatures of My creation especially those Nations guilty of the unnecessary deaths of the creatures of the seas and oceans of the Earth both great and small who shall having done so reap their Just reward as shall these BRITISH AND AMERICAN VIRGIN ISLES shall reap the whirlwind of My wrath and anger full measure especially for the breaking of all of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments of Original sin and of My Moral law by massive Earth Quakes increased volcanic activity in not only the Nations of the Earth but in the Islands of the seas and oceans of the Earth and also by great devastating floods followed by the increased heat of the Sun drying out the land resulting in drought famine unstoppable plagues diseases and pestilence and all consuming fires that shall destroy houses lands possessions and crops and shall cause the land and forests of the Islands of the Earth to suffer that with which I also punished one Mighty Nation even of all of its western  and southern coast lands. Thus it that these Islands shall suffer the all consuming fire of My wrath and anger consume especially that Nation that is indeed guilty of the unnecessary slaughter of the Mighty innocent creatures of the seas and oceans of the Earth. But not only shall I punish the Islands of the Earth for the pollution and devastation of the environment of the Earth but for all manner of wickedness immorality corruption unbelief and iniquity one by one shall I punish them all as I have and am so doing unto all the Nations of the Earth guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law and for as so afore said all manner of great wickedness immorality iniquity and corruption of which the punishment thereof shall not cease until all hath been fulfilled as is so set down revealed in all of My Holy Word Law and the prophets as concerning these Last and end of days for the breaking of my Holy Laws and Commandments and the breaking of My Moral and for the failure of the government of these and all the Islands of the Earth to meet the needs of the needy of the people of this and all the Islands of the Earth especially these BRITISH AND AMERICAN VIRGIN ISLANDS  even of the sick the lame the disable the homeless and orphan and as said afore shall I punish all of those Island Nations which cruelly treat their convicted criminals that are still human beings and should be treated as such having the basic necessities provide by those  into whose custody they have been placed to suffer their just due punishment awarded by their courts being punished  for crimes committed is one thing but undeserving cruelty another of which by Me shall be punished most severely for those who cruel treat their prisoners are more so the criminal than the prisoners in their care and should be made to suffer for their crimes against prisoners in their care but shall because of governmental corruption shall in many cases escape their Just due punishment. But it is that indeed those who escape being punished for their crimes committed against those in their care by their Justice system they shall not escape Mine saith the Lord God of Hosts for there Is no crime committed upon the Earth above it or under it that escapes My sight and no criminal upon the Earth shall escape the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT after being Judge and found guilty of their crimes especially those of breaking My Holy Law and Commandments and upon being found guilty shall be sentenced to be cast into My prison even the bottomless pit that of which the Nations call hell not for an Earthly term of imprisonment and not sentenced by an earthly court or Judge but in My court by Me the eternal infinite all present and all seeing infinite Judge of all of mankind and the sentence of those found guilty of any and all crimes of the breaking all of My Holy Law and Commandments of mankind and the Nations of the Earth in My court shall be cast forever into the bottomless pit wherein burns the flames of everlasting torment. Thus it is and ever shall be as I have said so shall it be that as I saith the Lord God so shall I As Judged  and found guilty of Original sin and of all sins crimes and transgressions especial those of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments shall by Me in wrath and anger death and destruction be punished even all the Nations of the Earth having been found guilty also of great wickedness evil corruption and immorality and for the cruel slaughter of the creatures of My creation in all of the Earth. But there is was and ever shall be but one sentence that shall be imposed on all of the guilty and unrepentant of mankind who break any or all  of My Holy Laws and Commandments and guilty of Original sin and who remain fallen unrepentant and dead in trespasses and sins shall be as so said cast into My prison the Bottomless pit and sheol or as the Nations call it hell forever without reprieve or parole and with no chance of escape for as said there is a great gulf fixed betwixt heaven and the bottomless pit and the Earth over which none can or ever shall cross. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in the Only true Messiah IMMANUEL a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws for all who believe in the only true Messiah has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt two Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they both are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water of everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL But in as far as the punishment of these Islands even THE BRITISH AND AMERICAN VIRGIN ISLES as so said unto all the Nations of the Earth thus Judged and all of those due to be punished by Me so say I to these and all the Islands Nations of the Earth if  they all turn; as afore said; from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law and from all wickedness immorality corruption and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I withhold My wrath and anger and instead  bless protect and prosper this and all the Island Nations of the Earth as I shall ISRAEL upon so doing as herein set down as they have never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded them around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I as said with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, even ADONAI ELOHIM ELOHIE TZVA’OT AM the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL.

 

 

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

 

from the prophet of the Lord.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment