Wednesday 14 March 2018

#THE #SWORD OF #GODS #VENGEANCE #HE HAS PLACED IN THE #HANDS OF HIS SERVANT THE #ANGEL OF HIS #PRESENCE AND COMMANDED #HIM TO #STRIKE #THE WICKED, #REBELLIOUS AND #IMMORAL NATIONS OF THE #EARTH.

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith Lord God unto the Nations of the Earth the days of My Vengeance hath come upon all the Nations  of the Earth the a day’s wherein I shall render a sunder all wicked and rebellious and immoral Nations of the Earth the days of My treading down the wine press wherein are contained the grapes of My wrath to be poured out upon mankind. For I shall tread them in My anger and trample the wicked of the Earth in My fury even all of the Wicked, adulterous, disobedient, decadent immoral and idolatrous Nations of the Earth. To long have I held back My Wrath and Anger from striking the Nations of the Earth to long hath My  merciful unmerited loving kindnesses been wasted upon the Nations of Mankind in the hope that they would turn from the paths of wickedness, immorality, corruption and disobedience even unto the paths of righteousness and obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments through Faith but that hope has proven vain for the hearts of mankind are deceitful and desperately wicked above all things and are as hard as the nether millstone that see not nor understand nor comprehends that which is the reward of all of those who from the heart by the true and only Faith do obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments, not according to their own will or way, nor the will or way of the flesh nor the will or way of the World nor by the will or ways of mankind, but according to My Will My way as it is done in the Kingdom of Heaven so shall it be done on Earth. Thus now shall the Angel of My Presence go forth in the greatness of His strength upon all the Earth not only to save and protect all of those who do and shall belong unto Me by the true and only Faith who shall be called by My Name and be known as the children of the Living God, but to strike the wicked cruel rebellious immoral decadent and idolatrous Nations of the Earth that are full of all manner of wickedness cruelty murder debate corruption deceit and immorality that know not Me nor do desire to do so, even with the sword of My vengeance shall He strike them and thus also shall He strike the mountains of the Earth with the sword of My vengeance that they are split asunder and bring forth rivers of fire to cleanse the land in the path thereof of all that doth pollute it even as the one thou called Vesuvius struck the cities of Italy in the past, but it is that these mountains shall be many and in diverse places some never before seen in the place wherein they shall strike and it shall be that also He shall strike the earth with the Sword of My Vengeance so that it shall cause great Earth Quakes on the land and in the oceans that shall cause many wicked and rebellious and immoral Nations cities to become no more than heaps of rubble and tidal waves that shall strike the coast lands so much so that wicked and immoral coastal towns, villages and cities shall be wiped from existence. Thus also shall He strike the sources of the rivers of water that go down to the sea that they dry up and the crops of the Earth so that they bring not forth their fruit in due season Ye think that thy weapons of war do devastate cities towns and villages if used in great quantity but thy weapons are but as nought as compared to the devastation the Sword of My Vengeance in the hands of the Angel of My Presence can cause when He strikes the wicked Nations of the Earth.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment