Thursday 22 February 2018

#THERE IS ONLY #ONE WAY #MANKIND CAN AND #MUST OBEY #GODS #HOLY #LAW AND COMMANDMENTS WHICH IS THROUGH #FAITH IN THE ONLY #TRUE PASSOVER LAMB OF GOD THE #PROMISED MESSIAH

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus say I unto thee even at this time as concerning the only true path of salvation and redemption of which afore have I set forth before thee, saith the Holy One of Israel even the only true God and redeemer of mankind the creator of the Universe and all that is within it even all of creation who AM THE I AM THAT I AM in every place at once and from whom nothing is hidden even the secrets of the hearts of all of mankind, I who am the source of all life upon the Earth for nothing which doth exist can exist without Me I who put the breath and spirit of life within mankind I it is who giveth Life and I who it is that doth take it away who raise one up to the heights and do cast another down unto the depths even of sheol. Thus it is that I have said unto thee one of My Most Holy Commandments is THOU SHALT NOT KILL of which to this commandment I demand perfect perpetual obedience upon pain of death everlasting but of all the Most Holy Commandments do I demand and command perfect perpetual obedience with the consequences of breaking any one the pain of death everlasting. Thus it is I say unto thee how then can all of My Holy Law and Commandments be obeyed even as said I demand perfect perpetual obedience thus I say through Faith for mankind in their natural fallen state can never obey all of My Holy Law and Commandment as I so demand they are obeyed. Only through Faith can My Holy Law and Commandments be obeyed perfectly in My sight and that through faith in the only true redeemer even the true and only eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah. For the first and original sin or the crime of first disobedience that caused mankind to fall must be forgiven for mankind spiritually as I so said in the Garden in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die and so did it come to pass on Adam and Eve and upon all of their descendants unto this day thus through faith in the Promised Messiah His death must become the death of all who seek redemption and salvation and to obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments through faith and thus through faith also must His resurrection become their resurrection, for as the death must become their death so also must His resurrection become the resurrection of all of those who not only seek to obey My Holy Law and Commandments but all of those who do seek to live forever in My sight for as soon as a person has faith in the true and only Messiah even the eternal Passover Lamb without spot or blemish perfect in every way they do partake in His death and are raised from the dead in Him to live forever. Thus it is that all the transgression, sins crimes of those who begin to have faith in the Messiah become perfectly righteous through His shed blood in My Sight for it is written in My Word that without the shedding of blood there can be no remission or forgiveness for sin the original sin and disobedience inherited through Adam and Eve and the perpetual breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments of which every one on the breaking thereof carries the penalty of death everlasting. Thus it is if any one obeyed all of My Holy Laws and Commandments perfectly yet the original sin/crime of disobedience inherited would demand death so it is first through faith in the Messiahs death and resurrection to everlasting life must be through faith accepted and believed upon so that the soul cam be resurrected to everlasting life and then there must be belief through faith in the cleansing power of the blood of the Messiah to make them righteous in My sight even those who are resurrected to everlasting life through the Messiahs resurrection. Thus say I obedience to My Holy Law and Commandments saves no one for there is no redemption through the blood sacrifices of bulls and goats and lambs without spot or blemish being the first born of the flock which typifies the promised Messiah. So as the angel of death passed over the children of Israel in Egypt so shall the angel of death Passover all who believe through Faith in the true and only Messiah who is typified by the Passover sacrificial lamb as a sign of the promised Messiah to come. Him being born of a woman without spot or blemish in every way perfect who had to live His life perfectly upon the Earth so He could become the true and only perfect sacrifice upon the altar of grace (unmerited loving kindness) for original sin/crime and all sins/crimes of those who through Him desire to be and do become true children of Mine children saith the only true living God. So it is first must come faith and then perfect perpetual obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that through faith in Him alone whose Name is Immanuel which means God dwelling amongst mankind or God amongst mankind and for a time so it was Immanuel alone is the only true Name of the Messiah.


This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee


from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment