Saturday 17 February 2018

#A #WARNING FROM THE #LORD #GOD OF THE #WHOLE OF #CREATION TO THOSE WHO #USES #ABUSE #TRAFFIC OR #MURDER #CHILDREN THE #WORLD OVER IN ANY WAY #WHATSOEVER

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God even the Holy One of Israel to thee even unto the American Government thus it is that I raise one up and do cast another down even unto the dust of the ground thus now thou hast the chance to change thy weapons licensing Laws and well it will be for thee if thou doth do so if not as I did with the British snap General Election because they ttok none heed of My Word so shall I do with thy midterm Elections if the present American Government administration chooses to change the gun licensing Laws then I shall ensure that the present Administration has a secure and prosperous future in Government but if not the present Administration will find itself in the same unenviable position the British Government found itself in after that snap General Election the consequences of arrogance in a Leader of a Nation brings about their down fall, but also not only shall the Government not prosper but the present Leaders Business shall find itself in dire straits but also neither the administration nor the businesses of all of the present elected members of that administration shall prosper but shall find themselves facing great financial losses as I said I can and do raise up those who sit in the Governments of Nations and it is I alone who can and do cast them down unto the dust of the ground, for it is as afore said that the lives of the children of the Earth are most precious to Me and in My sight and anyone who abuses or use them or allows then to suffer death at the hands those whom any Government of any Nation could have prevented from causing them to suffer death or suffering at the hands of abusers users and killers or people traffickers shall find themselves on the sharp end of the sword of My Just Judgement the punishment of which shall swiftly follow and which shall be applied unto one Government so guilty of the crimes of neglect to take action at this present time thus shall I strike this one with a series of devastating Earth quakes that thou mayest see and know and understand the it is I saith the Lord God of the Host that rules in the heaven and upon the Earth and the destines of all of mankind I hold in the palm of My hand  and also it is in the whole of creation that it is My Will that shall most definitely be done on the Earth as it is in Heaven and that the execution of the punishment of all child killers abusers and users and traffickers shall be applied unto all who do so even at this time.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee.

from the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment