Wednesday 21 February 2018

#ALL THE #FAITHS OF THE #EARTH SHALL BE #WEIGHED IN THE BALANCES OF #GODS #HOLY LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS AND IF #FOUND TO BE FALSE SHALL BE #UTTERLY AND #TOTALLY #DESTROYED

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of the whole of creation and Judge of all of mankind who doth bring out into the light all the hidden things of darkness especially all of the false Faiths that now exist upon the Earth that at this time are without number in as far as mankind is concerned. Thus have I set forth unto thee of the consequences of breaking one of My Most Holy Commandments by which I do Judge mankind upon the breaking thereof even the commandment THOU SHALT NOT KILL. But say I how are the many faiths upon the Earth to be Judged for all shall be by My measuring rod the rod of divine truth even by the Spirit of all truth according to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments shall they all be weighted in the balances and if found wanting shall suffer the full force of My wrath and anger upon them and their followers. But that said I do not and shall not condemn any faith by mankind’s standards and as thou sayest rule of thumb but by that as said measuring rod set down and revealed in My Word even all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and make no mistake all false faiths and their followers shall face Me in Judgement. Therefore that which is the main means by which I shall Judge them as said are My Holy Laws and Commandments as revealed and set down in My Word of which every faith must adhere perfectly to if it be a true and a Holy Faith even the Ten Commandments of which each and every commandment must be adhered to in the teaching thereof perfectly. As is set forth and taught by Me in My Word Ye shall know whether they be true or false faiths by their fruits in other word their teachings and the practices of their followers. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Even so every good tree bring forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bring forth evil or poisonous fruit, in other word good and holy teaching produce in their followers the fruits of righteousness kindness the caring of the sick the lame the blind the poor the destitute the orphan the elderly and all the children of the Earth bad teachings produce in the followers bad and evil practices killings debauchery deceit murders the abandoning and misuse of the young thieving robbing corruption rebellion against true and upright Governments the existence of tyrannical dictatorships cruelty, corrupt and immoral and even those who are seemingly righteous on the outside yet whose hearts are far from Me seeking only to make people twice the children of the pit/hell than they are, for as said in My Word a good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that brings not forth good fruit should be cut down as should and shall all false faiths and so also their followers and cast into the fire; the bottomless pit/hell.. so by the followers they produce shall know whether or not their faith is true or false. But as said I don’t judge by the sight of My Eyes but even the hidden and secret things of darkness that exist in the World and in the hearts of mankind.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment