Thursday 23 November 2017

#THE #THRONE OF #GOD'S #JUSTICE #PEACE AND #MERCY TO BE #ESTABLISHED IN ALL THE #EARTH AND #HE WHO #SHALL SIT #THEREON

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus say I unto thee in as far as the forecast set forth for the growth of the British economy over the next five years is contrary to that which shall indeed come to pass for if the path this present Government follows is in obedience to My Holy Laws and Commandments this Nation shall prosper beyond all expectations for I shall bless and prospers this Nation to such an extent that in the future this Nation shall be the envy of many Nations. But and as I have said in the past if this Nation walks not upon the path of Justice mercy peace righteousness holiness and purity being upright in heart and mind then shall this Nation face such a bleak future as never before seen herein and never shall be seen again in any Nation for it is that I have chosen thee to be a light in the darkness of the Earth but if that light is extinguished because of thy disobedience to My Holy Laws and commandments being the only Nation now wherein My Light dwelleth then how great shall the darkness be that falls upon the Nations of the Earth. For upon the Earth I shall establish My throne of Justice mercy and peace to all who seek it but to those who rebel against all of My Holy Laws and Commandments who seek not after Justice truth and peace but rebelliousness wickedness lies immorality and corruption and oppression of the weak and vulnerable wrath and anger and vengeance for the deaths of all the innocents that have perished at their hands none who do commit these crimes/sins shall escape My true Just Judgement as shall be witnessed in the days to come for now it is that as afore said the time of warning of the wrath to come is at an end and now it must and shall be that My Wrath and anger shall be seen descending up on all the wicked Nation of the Earth one By One. First the Middle East and then North Africa and then shall all the Nations of Africa be Judged weighed in My Balances and if found wanting shall know what it is to suffer the full force of My Wrath and anger descending upon them. Thus according to that which is revealed in My Word one will sit upon My throne Judging and seeking Justice and hastening the bringing about of righteousness in all of the Earth.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment