Tuesday 28 November 2017

#ONE NATION HATH #PROVOKED #GOD BY ITS #GREAT #WICKEDNESS, #IMMORALITY AND #IDOLATRY THAT #HE IS #PURPOSED TO #DESTROY IT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith I says the Holy One of Israel thus at this time is My wrath and anger aroused against the Nations of the Earth and against the American Nation which is about to witness the power of My wrath and anger in the destruction of an Island of the Southern seas well had it been and still it is that thou should evacuate the Island on which a volcano is about to erupt for the destructive force of this one shall be far beyond the calculations of thy scientists well have I in times past struck the Islands of the Caribbean because of the wickedness immorality and unbelief and disobedience to My Holy Law especially My Moral Law and of My most Holy Commandments by which I shall and do Judge the Nations of the Earth. Hast ye took none heed of the warnings given unto thee that there should before disaster struck a rumbling beneath the feet as a warning of that which was to come and that I would strike the Nations by whirlwind and fire by Earth quake and storms and by that which thou calls tsunamis and thus I have struck the Nations of the Earth with such and ye do blind thine eyes stop up thine ears and harden thy hearts. But take ye heed of that which is yet to come plague and disease and famine the plagues and diseases shall strike thy live stock and thy crops and the people of every gain saying unbelieving and disobedient Nation of the Earth well did I warn thee that this was but the beginning of the troubles and disaster that shall strike the wicked immoral and rebellious Nations of the Earth. Thus shall it be that all that is prophesied for these end days shall be of a certainty fulfilled unto perfection but it is that I have no joy in even the death of the wicked thus say I that I will hold back the full fury of My wrath and anger if it be that some be saved from the coming cataclysmic disaster that is about to befall one Nation, for it is that the stench of its wicked and immoral and perverse ways of that Nation hath risen up to the very heights of the heaven of heavens even unto My very throne thus provoking Me to utterly and totally rain down upon their heads the full destructive force of My wrath and anger that like unto Sodom and Gomorrah they shall be wiped from the very face of the Earth and from the memory of mankind. Thus the only way that the full fury of My wrath and anger can be halted is for that Nation to change its ways repent and turn unto Me in deep humility seeking My forgiveness through the only true Passover Lambs blood even the only true Messiah for there is no forgiveness without the shedding of His blood.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment