Sunday 12 November 2017

#THE #ONE WHO IS TO #JUDGE ALL THE #NATIONS OF THE #EARTH AND TO #RULE ALL OF THEM WITH A #ROD OF #IRON

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God and saviour of all those who belong to Me past present and in the days come even until the ends of these last days which are now upon thee. to all Nations of the Earth who are all following a path contrary to My Holy Laws and Commandments and unto those who are of Me who walk upon the path of righteousness even according to that True Faith once and once only delivered unto them who by the gift of Faith attain everlasting life upon Earth and in the heaven of heavens to come. Ready thyselves to be Judged by My Holy Law and Commandments as set down in My Word and in the Torah of My people especially My Most Holy Moral Law for it shall be that thou shalt be Judge thereby and either acquitted or Condemned and if Condemned My swift and terrible sharp sword shall strike thee even unto utter and total destruction well hast thou been warned in past times of the day of reckoning to come. As have all the Nations of the Earth been warned of one to come who shall Judge all the Nations of the Earth and rule them with a rod of Iron even according to My Holy Law and Commandments and now I say as it is written so shall it now come to pass. For in these days shall it be that the righteous Nations shall shine like the stars of the heavens, but the wicked unrighteous immoral Nations shall face the full fury of My wrath and anger and shall walk the path of all the wicked and immoral Nations of the past down even unto sheol forever. They shall fall and rise no more for all shall be destroyed. Thus until these days as afore said have I warned the Nations of the full fury of My Wrath and anger to come and to descend upon all the wicked hard hearted and unrepentant Nations of the Earth. Now it is there shall be that a Nation shall be Judged and the verdict given and the punishment due and the execution of thereof. To the merciful I AM THAT I AM,  AM merciful but unto the wicked the immoral the unmerciful the disobedient and the unbeliever I am a swift and terrible Judge executing Just Judgment upon all the wicked and immoral Nations of the Earth. But it shall be done even according to that which is revealed in My Holy Word and in the warnings given and verified by the Judgments already executed upon those Nations thus already judged in part and condemned to suffer that which is to befall them in the near future.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment