Friday 13 October 2017

#THE #WRATH AND #ANGER OF #GOD WHICH HAS THUS FAR #DESCENED UPON THE #AMERICAN #CONTINENT SHALL ALSO #DESCEND UPON #EUROPE

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus say I saith the Lord God of the hosts of the heaven of Heavens unto thee of Europe of Eastern and Northern and central Europe well has thou witnessed the out pouring of My wrath and anger upon the Nations of Northern, central and southern American continent and various other Nations of the Earth and power of the weapons in My arsenal of which thou hast seen mankind hath no defence against as the Nations of mankind have against the weapons of other Nations of mankind and thou hast thought that thy Nuclear weapons were powerful how do they compare to My weapons of whirlwind and fire of Earth quake and volcanoes of cataclysmic storms tornadoes and hurricanes of pestilence of famine and drought which I have for the great wickedness of this civilization brought down upon those Nations which thus far have suffered these disasters not such disasters as were common in the past far and few between but disaster brought down upon mankind by Me for all manner of immorality great wickedness idolatry unbelief the breaking of all of My Holy Moral Law and Commandments and a following after the ways of the adversary whose path leads but to one destination even Judgment and a banishment to that place thou doth call hell even the bottomless pit. But now it is that what the Nations of Northern, southern and central America have suffered shall continue and increase and unless the Nations of Northern, southern and Eastern Europe do repent and turn from their immoral wicked and idolatrous ways and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments as are set down in My Word so shall all the Nations of Europe without exception suffer that which the American continent have thus far suffered and more which shall not cease nor decrease unless there is a turning away by all the European Nations from all of their great wicked immoral unbelieving and disobedient ways to become Holy and Righteous in My sight in obedience through faith to of all of My Holy Law and Commandments according to My will and purposes set down in and revealed in My Word but I do say this that My Will shall be done upon the Earth as it is done in the heaven of heavens that as it were is set down in stone all things say I work together for good according to My Holy Will and purposes. But one thing I do say unto thee that thinkest thou that mankind shall travel to the stars not so not even to the reaches of this solar system of which thy automatic machinery hath thus far reached doth thou think that I would allow this wicked perverse immoral war like civilization to pollute My Universe and corrupt the planets of other star systems by the mankind’s wicked corrupt immoral destructive ways and nature? Humanity in its present natural corrupt and wicked state shall until after the Day of Judgment and the creation of the new heavens and the new Earth be confined  as is the adversary and his followers to this Earth. After which I have in the past revealed what is to com thereafter in the New heavens and New Earth wherein there shall be for all of those who belong unto My Kingdom upon Earth no such restrictions.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee.

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment