Saturday 7 October 2017

#THE #NATIONS OF THE #EARTH SHALL BE #RULED BY #GOD WITH A #ROD OF #IRON AS #PROMISED IN #HIS #WORD SOON TO BE #FULFILLED

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus say I unto thee that the time now hath and is coming for all the Nations of the Earth to be ruled by Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation with an Iron rod or as My Word puts it a rod of Iron but first My vengeance must executed and descend upon those inhabitants of the Earth that do prey upon the weak and the vulnerable the homeless, the sick the disable for profit to line their own nests to drink their fill of riotous living having no thought or care for their victims even those who distribute professed healing potions and pills caring only for their pockets and bank balances than the people that need their help yet are denied that help it being beyond their reach because the medication is too expensive for them to afford. How would they fare if all of a sudden I healed all the sick and the disabled of the Earth in one day so that none would ever need their products again would the tables not be turn upon them and they it would be who were on the receiving end of poverty. But this I will not do for there is coming a time when sickness disability homelessness wars famine drought poverty starvation even death itself  will be a thing of the past and in time forgotten, but for these profiteers that prey on the sick the disabled the homeless who rob widows and the elderly their due punishment for all that they have and are doing approaches on swift wings like unto vultures that spot a person or animal in the desert dying of thirst waiting ready to strike and tear the flesh from the bones. But I say this all the wicked immoral unbelieving inhabitants of the Earth even all of those who have heeded not the warnings I have thus far put forth I say this I have Judged thee I have weighed thee in the balances and found thee guilty and thy punishment has been set and the time of its fulfilment is not long off. But as said the time of My ruling of the Nations with an iron rod as is set down in My Word shall come about and nothing shall hinder it. Thus it shall be all those Nations that do obey all of My Holy Law and commandments I shall prosper and bless and they shall become as Israel was and soon to be a peaceful prosperous Nation flowing as it were with milk and honey but those Nation which refuse and disobey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments especial My Moral Laws upon them shall be rained down death and destruction as I did with the cities of the plain in ancient times so shall I do unto them. As it was so prophesied to come to pass so shall it come to pass of a truth all shall be accomplished as it was ordained and set in stone to be accomplished.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee.

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment