Friday 20 October 2017

#THE #PUNISHMENT FROM #GOD TO COME UPON WICKED AND IMMORAL NATIONS AND ANY #NATIONS #GOVERNMENT WHICH CAUSES ITS #PEOPLE #UNNECESSARY #SUFFERING

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus say I unto in thee in as far as the wickedness of any Nation that commits great wickedness and immorality and doth break all of My Holy Laws and commandments and  sinneth against Me by committing such great wickedness and immorality and unbelief then I shall strike that Nation with plague upon the live stock thereof that they perish in that Nation also I shall take away that Nations prosperity and shall cause it to be wracked by famine and disease even unto the grave, the whole of that Nation shall I cause to cease to exist. As also I shall do with those Nations Governments which commit all manner of injustices against their own people causing them avoidable suffering as is one European government so doing unto the poor and needy of their population by not providing the necessary means for their welfare when they need it. Thus say I in as far as this situation amongst the poor and needy which cry out to Me in great distress because to a certain degree some are wondering where their next meal is coming from as ye do unto these so should I do unto thee for it is I who raised thee up and it is I who can cast thee down in but a single day and as My Word says do unto others as ye would have done unto thyself so if this situation is not rectified as ye have so done unto these so shall I do unto thee in that all of that which thou attempt to do in seeking  success in thy endeavours shall end up in failure even that which thou art seeking to achieve in as far as thy negotiations to leave the EU will fail and as thou hast by thy actions humiliated thy people so shall I cause thee to be humiliated before all of the Nations of the Earth. 

This is the Word of the Lord God to thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment