Wednesday 22 March 2023

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE #SON OF GOD #IMMANUEL #AUSTRIA HAVING BEEN FOUND AS #JUDGED #GUILTY OF #ORIGINAL SIN AND BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS SHALL BE #PUNISHED IN THESE END OF DAYS WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

 Thus saith the Lord God and the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL the only true saviour redeemer and eternal Passover Lamb. Thus say I saith the Lord God of all of creation and all that in it is of which I gave unto Mankind as a possession to exist thereon for all eternity but Mankind fell being deceived by the adversary into eating of the forbidden fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil thus bringing upon themselves and upon all of creation the curse of death and the grave of which warned I them even Adam and Eve that if they did eat of the fruit thereof they would surely die death being the penalty of the first and Original sin. But I in Loving Kindness and Mercy withheld for a time executing the penalty and proving in the promise of a saviour of a way back unto Me who would come to save My people and all who by Faith accepted Him as their saviour who would save them from the penalty of everlasting death in Judgement upon Judgement day being executed upon all who are found guilty first of inherited Original sin inherited from Mankind’s first parents and all of the sins crimes and transgression committed thereafter throughout the lives of Mankind who having refused to accept the promised Messiah as their saviour even He who fulfilled the promise when He was born lived a perfect life being without spot or blemish and who freely gave Himself up to be the perfect sacrifice for all of the sins especially Original sin of those who came to believe in and accept Him as their saviour and who upon His sacrifice by Me saith the Lord God be accepted as the price paid for all of their sins especially Original sin rose from the grave and ascended into the Heaven of Heaven and into the Kingdom of Heaven who shall upon Judgement day Judge all of the quick (Living) and the dead by the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT all things by Me given into His Hands He being My SON IMMANUEL saviour redeemer and eternal Passover Lamb. But it is that mankind by falling lost their first estate even that possession given to them before they fell even the Earth and all that exists thereon. Thus it was when they fell I could have then Judged and Condemned them to the bottomless pit but as said had mercy upon them and by them all of Mankind who followed after them with the hope that they would return unto Me by Faith in the Messiah even the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL. Thus it was and is that the Earth being Mine and Mine alone I gave the Earth to mankind as a possession for the length of their lives to be upon the death of their bodies given up along with all of their possessions and they themselves brought into eternity to be Judged upon Judgement day thus those who have accepted the Messiah the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL as their saviour He having paid the price for all of their sins crimes and transgression and having clothed the with His righteousness the angel of death shall as He did in Egypt upon seeing the blood of the Messiah upon the doors and lintels of their hearts shall Passover them and they shall enter into the Kingdom of Heaven therein to dwell for all eternity. But those have refused to believe in and accept the Messiah the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL having been found guilty and unrepentant of Original sin and all of the sins crimes and transgressions committed in their lives upon the Earth He shall cast into the bottomless pit and Sheol forever. Thus it is that the lives of Mankind are as is this creation temporary and once ended shall never again exist for as so said this creation shall be rolled upon as a scroll is rolled up and shall as the scroll cast into flames of My wrath and anger and then once destroyed I shall creation a new creation wherein death and the grave and all manner os sin wickedness and immorality do not exist nor ever shall exist in the NEW CREATION.

Thus saith the Lord God of Hosts of the Heavens and the Heaven of Heavens even the Kingdom of Heaven I who hath created all that exists in all of creation I commanded and it was so said and it came it to pass even the creation of the Sun Moon and all the Stars of in the Heavens and especially the Earth upon which I created from the dust of the ground all the creatures of My creation of which when I created mankind in Mine own image in My image created I mankind male and female gave I dominion over the creatures of My creation to care for and protect them throughout all of their existence upon the face of the Earth thus it was according to  My Will and purposes as is so set down and revealed in My Word I brought into existence all of creation by the Word of My Mouth pass first formed I the bodies of all the creatures of My creation and then I breathed into them the breath of life commanded I them to go forth and multiply and cover the whole of face of the Earth of land seas oceans and air with their offspring and then formed I from the dust of the ground the bodies of mankind and did breath into their bodies the breath of life even their Immortal souls and thus they became living beings created in Mine own image and I commanded them also to go forth and multiply and cover the face of the Earth and as I commanded all of mankind and the creatures of the Earth to do My will as so it is done in all of the Kingdom Heaven so it was done upon all of the face of the Earth and so it was that all of mankind and all of the creatures of My creation were perfect pure Holy and Immortal upon the Earth having a beginning but no end of days until mankind disobeyed My commandment of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil of which he did being tempted and deceived by the Adversary fell  and in doing so brought upon all of creation and all the creatures of My creation the curse of death and the grave and the beginning of days thus first mankind upon falling suffered the loss of their immortality and innocence and  death spiritual and after a span life physical but in mercy I gave unto mankind a way back unto Me and unto everlasting life with the promise of a saviour redeemer and Messiah to come thus after the fall began the days of grace and mercy of which now hath ended and the days of wrath and anger hath a said afore begun. The days of grace and mercy were given so that all mankind could have one Last Chance to repent and to return unto Me  by Faith in the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL and to be forgiven and through the shed blood cleansed first of original sin inherited from mankind’s first parents and also of all of sins crimes and transgressions committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Law and Commandments throughout their life on the Earth and upon being forgiven and cleansed by His shed blood even He who is the only true eternal Passover Lamb the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL. Thus having been forgiven and cleansed are clothed in His righteousness and become inheritors of My Heavenly Kingdom who shall of a certainty at the end of their physical life ascend; as did SON OF GOD IMMANUEL ascend after His resurrection witnessed by many especially by His disciples; before My throne upon My right hand. But all of those who having been given this one last chance to be saved and return unto Me by Faith in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL; He who is also the only Saviour and Messiah of the Holy People ISRAEL and as so said afore saviour all of those of mankind who by Faith in Him have become the redeemed of the Lamb saith the Holy One of Israel having been forgiven of all of their sins crimes and transgression especially of original sin that was the cause of the curse of death befalling mankind and all of My creation thus who did chose not to repent and be by Faith redeemed through the blood of the only true Passover Lamb and Messiah and choosing not to return unto Me seeking forgiveness and redemption by faith in the only true redeemer and Passover Lamb even the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL thus then when this one last chance hath been rejected then none other shall be and can be given to any of mankind by Me for as it is ordain for mankind once to die and thence to await in eternity the dawning of Judgment day and to be Judged by My Just Judgement and upon having been found guilty of the breaking of all My Holy Law and Commandments and of great wickedness evil iniquity immorality and corruption shall by the Angel of Death be cast into the bottomless pit forever. But now as the days of grace and mercy having ended and the hearts of mankind have become as hard as granite towards Me, My servants and all of My Holy Word. Law and the Prophets as set down and revealed in all of My Word and their Ears deaf unto My Word of warning of the coming end of this creation and the beginning of the New and of Judgment day and the last chance of being able to turned unto Me by Faith in the eternal Passover Lamb and redeemer and to escape My wrath and anger upon having been found in Judgment guilty of original sin and all the sins crimes and transgressions committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Law and Commandments and of My Moral Law and being cast into the bottomless pit sheol and the lake of the fires of everlasting torment. Thus it is that only once in the life time of any of Mankind is the freedom of will given to either reject or accept salvation by Faith in the only true saviour and redeemer the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL thus it is all who chose to reject the offer and not turn unto ME by Faith in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL their blood shall be upon their own heads they will have only themselves to blame for being cast into the bottomless pit and sheol forever for it is in grace and mercy I gave to all of mankind the freedom of choice to turn or not to turn unto Me and be forgiven and cleansed by the blood of the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah and upon being clothed in His righteousness become Holy Pure and righteous in My sight saith the Lord God even the Holy One of Israel. Thus now it is as I so said that I shall having weighed this Nation even AUSTRIA in the balances of My Just Judgment as I shall all the Nations of the Earth and upon finding this Nation guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments especially My Moral Law thus it is that I shall punish AUSTRIA with the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT and shall pour forth upon them the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger. But not only shall this Nation be alone punished for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments but also for all manner of great wickedness corruption and immorality that hath been committed by this Nation even the cruel deaths of many of the innocents creatures of My creation caused by the pollution and devastation of this Nations environment by those found guilty herein of causing their deaths they shall not be held guiltless but shall have being Judged and found guilty on Judgment day be taken by the Angel of death and not only cast into the bottomless wherein burns he flames of eternal torment that exists therein so as they have been unmerciful to their victims I shall be unmerciful to them one thing that they should as should all mankind understand  life on the Earth is like the morning mist when it hath arisen and with the rising of the sun vanishes so is Earthly existence thus it is that the souls of mankind once parted from the body even mankind’s personality for that is the spiritual part of mankind even their soul of which cannot die nor cease to exist and is immortal and shall live forever in either the bottomless pit if found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of great wickedness and evil or if repentant and having been redeemed by the only true eternal Passover Lamb by Faith, even the Messiah shall  ascended unto My Kingdom of Heaven forever, thus then it is those who are found guilty in Judgment of breaking My Holy Laws and commandments and committing all manner of great wickedness corruption and immorality shall upon of death be cast into the bottomless pit forever but I so say as I have afore said concerning the breaking of one of My most Holy Commandments THOU SHALT NOT KILL for as so said whosoever doth so is in immediate danger of everlasting death as so demanded by My Holy Law and commandments and shall spend eternity in the bottomless pit from which there is no escape or reprieve. Thus it shall be with all who repent and through faith are redeemed by the eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL they shall be in Judgment acquitted and ascend once Judgment day hath ended into the Kingdom of Heaven before My throne saith the Lord God of Host of the Heaven of Heavens for all eternity. Thus also shall I punish this Nation Government not only for the Breaking of My Holy Law and commandments and for great wickedness Immorality and corruption but and especially for the pollution and devastation of the environment of this Nation that not only affects the people of this Nation but and also doth cause and hath caused great injury and the deaths of a great multitude of the creatures of My creation. Of which I shall as afore said not hold any guiltless but shall in Judgment when My Judgment day dawns shall punish them in wrath and anger most severely. Also a said I shall punish this Nation government for failing to meet the needs of the needy of this their Nations even the elderly the widow the sick and terminally ill the disabled the blind deaf and dumb the infirmed and the homeless the orphan the poverty stricken the destitute and the provision of refuge for those fleeing persecution civil war and terrorism, for all of the sins crimes and transgression if found guilty especially in the breaking of any and all of My Holy Laws and commandments especially My Holy Moral Law thus it is I shall  with the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger punish this Nation with great storms Earth Quakes Tsunamis Tidal waves higher than the highest man made structure and with tornadoes hurricanes and floods followed by the increasing heat of the Sun on the Land so much so that it shall become as hard as rock allowing no crops nor any vegetation grow resulting in famine drought followed by plague disease and pestilence upon such a scale as never afore seen upon the face of the Earth since the beginning of time. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in the Only true SON OF GOD IMMANUEL a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Law for all who believe in the only true Messiah has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the only true SON OF GOD IMMANUEL. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt all of the Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they all are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH the SON OF GOD but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL. But and if this Nation turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obeys all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Laws from the heart according as so set down in My Word Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper them until My Judgment day dawns but as so said if not then so shall the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation even AUSTRIA Thus also as so said where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL

 

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

 

from the prophet of the Lord

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment