Friday 24 March 2023

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE SON OF GOD #IMMANUEL IN THESE END OF DAYS #CROATIA SHALL BE PUNISHED WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT HAVING BEEN FOUND AS #JUDGED #GUILTY OF #ORIGINAL SIN AND BREAKING ALL OF MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

            Thus saith the Lord God and the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL saviour redeemer and the eternal Passover Lamb of all who have been by Faith been Saved. Redeemed, forgiven and cleansed of all of their sins crimes and transgressions committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Law and Commandments especially of Original sin through His shed blood even the shed blood of the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL. Thus say I unto thee even I AM THAT I AM at this time having Judged this Nation CROATIA and found it guilty of breaking all of My Holy Law and Commandments and of Original sin I saith the Lord God am purposed in wrath and anger to punish this Nation but not this Nation alone but all of the Nations that dwell upon the face of the Earth thus far Judged and found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Law and Commandments and as Judged are now due to be punished by Me saith the Holy One of Israel according to the demands of all of My Holy Law and Commandments of which shall begin as is revealed and set down in My Word of warning sent out unto thee afore times by My servants the prophets and as so set down and revealed in all of My Holy Word thus it is and shall be as written so shall the punishing of the Nations begin where once stood the House to My Holy Name and hereafter shall once again stand and the ARK of the Covenant shall once again reside in the Holy of Holies surrounded around about with My presence to the glory of My Holy Name. Thus as it hath been and is written so hath the punishing of the Nations as Judged only Just begun as Israel and the Nations shall witness when the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger shall in punishment descend upon all the unrepentant unredeemed wicked fallen Nations upon the face of the Earth full measure. Thus say I again make no mistake the punishing of all the Nations of the Earth as they have been Judged and found guilty of breaking My Holy Law and commandment hath as said only just begun and shall continue until all the Nations of the Earth having been as Justly Judged  punished even according to the demands of My Holy Law and Commandments and according to My Will and purposes as so set down and revealed in all of My Word the law and the prophets especially My wrath and anger that shall also descend upon all of the rebellious House of Israel who refuse to cleanse the Land of Promise of all that pollutes it and who refuse to build the House to My Name who having sown to the wind shall reap the whirlwind of the all consuming fire of My wrath and anger in punishment full measure.  Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel as I did in Loving Kindness and Mercy give unto all of Mankind the days of grace and mercy so that they could repent and by Faith in the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL turn unto Me and be forgiven of all of their sins crimes and transgression committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Law and Commandments and specially of Original sin and of which in the days of grace and mercy the offer of salvation and redemption by Faith in the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL was rejected. Thus  now that the days of grace and mercy have ended and the offer of salvation and redemption rejected and Mankind having refused to repent and turn unto Me by Faith in Messiah IMMANUEL and the Nation of Mankind remain dead in trespasses and sins and thus cut off from Me thus first as so said and set down according as Judged so shall Mine Own Nation and people be punished according to My Word; for is it not said Judgement shall begin at the House of God; along with all of those of every tribe land people and Nation of mankind that profess to be of and belong unto Me by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL if they believe or not in spirit and truth they shall by Roach Hakodesh the Holy Spirit be found out and if they do and have fallen far short of the glory of  My Holy Name in their lives and in their profession of  belonging unto Me and when convicted of their spiritual state they have not repented and returned unto Me then the punishment that is their just due shall descend upon them full measure in this life at this time and in the end of days when Judgment day dawns and if all of the Nations are unrepentant of all their sins and transgressions and the crimes of breaking My Holy Law and Commandments when Judgment day dawns shall be Judged condemned and cast out into outer darkness and into the bottomless pit forever as it surely shall be with all of those who profess to be of Me and are not who believe in false faiths prophets and Messiah who twist and tear out of context My Holy Word to backup and justify their false teachings whose destiny is to be cast into the bottomless pit forever. But those who have not fallen short of My glory in their lives and in their profession of belonging unto Me and have been redeemed by faith in the only true Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL having repented and been forgiven of all of their sins transgressions and crimes in breaking My Holy Law and Commandments and do seek with all of their being to obey by faith from the heart all of My Holy Law and Commandments and in their lives do My Will as it is done in the Kingdom of Heaven then showers of blessing shall descend upon them for I shall indeed bless keep overshadow and protect them from all of the wiles of the adversary the lusts of the flesh and the cares of this World for as I have so said obedience to My Holy Law and Commandments without Faith in the only true redeemer and eternal Passover Lamb justifies no one for the works of the law without faith saves and redeems no one and Faith without obedience to My Holy Law and Commandments makes faith void and dead. Thus it is that of all those who have been  by Faith in the eternal Passover Lamb The Messiah IMMANUEL been cleansed of all of their sin transgressions and the crimes committed in the breaking of My Holy Law and Commandments especially cleansed of Original sin the first sin by which mankind fell and thus have become alive unto Me through Messiahs resurrection and thus have become  Holy, Pure, Righteous and precious in My sight and who have by faith been given the strength  to obey all of My Holy Law and Commandments in spirit and in truth having become by faith  in the Messiah IMMANUEL willing to do My will as it is done in The Kingdom of Heaven for as they have become one with the Messiah so do they have become one with Me I in them and they in Me. Thus as the Nations of the Earth have been Judged and found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Law and Commandments and guilty of great wickedness immorality corruption and iniquity their punishment which is their Just due shall now be executed upon all of them one by one and thus when once the punishing of the Nations of the Earth as Judged hath been completed and fulfilled as is set down in My Word. Thus as the punishing of the Nations hath begun with My People Israel they and  all who profess to be of Me and are not shall be as Judged punished according to the demands of My Holy Law and Commandments and all of those that are of Me shall be when Judged acquitted being cover with the righteousness of the only true Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL having by Faith in Him been  forgiven of all of their sins crimes and transgressions committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Law and Commandments and of original sin and thus shall escape being cast into the bottomless pit and shall at last ascend into the Heaven of Heavens entering into the Kingdom of Heaven for ever. Thus as so said the days of grace and mercy having ended and this Nation CROATIA having been Judged and found guilty of original sin and the breaking of all of My Holy Law and Commandments shall if found to have refused to repent and turn unto Me by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL thus remaining unrepentant and having not by faith been redeemed and cleansed of all sins crimes and the transgressions committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of original sin so shall this Nation be punished by the IRON ROD of My Just Judgement unto perfection as so shall  I saith the Lord God do to all of the unrepentant fallen wicked Nations of the Earth one by one. Thus it shall be that not alone shall I punish this Nation by the out pouring of the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger and  by the IRON ROD of My Just Judgment for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments but for all manner of great wickedness immorality and corruption especially that of the government of this Nation CROATIA of which shall be brought out into the light to be seen by all of mankind but also shall I punish this Nation for its pollution and destructing of the environment  that hath resulted in the deaths of a multitude of the creatures of My creation and for this governments failure to meet the needs of the needy of their Nation even the sick the disabled the widow the orphan providing adequate protection for the elderly the young the very young and the vulnerable against those who would harm murder or abuse them and meeting the needs of the destitute and poverty stricken and the  providing a safe refuge for those fleeing civil war persecution starvation and poverty for all of these sins crimes and transgression shall I punish as so said this Nation with the IRON ROD OF M Y JUST JUDGMENT and also by great storms Earth Quakes tsunamis tidal waves tornadoes hurricanes floods and the spewing forth of lava and ash from the mouth of volcanoes and also the increased heat of the SUN scorching the land causing the ground to become as hard as rock resulting in drought and famines followed by plague and pestilence and uncontrollable diseases Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in the Only true SON OF GOD IMMANUEL a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Law for all who believe in the only true Messiah has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the only true SON OF GOD IMMANUEL. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt all of the Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they all are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH the SON OF GOD but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL. But in as far as the punishment of CROATIA is concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far due to be punished by Me at this time so say I to this Nation if this Nation  turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this Nation as it hath never afore been blessed or prospered in all that it does and shall surrounded this Nation around about with by My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this and all of the Nation of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment