Sunday 29 April 2018

#THE #MIGHTY #NATIONS OF THE #EARTH #GOD HATH #TRIED AND #TESTED THEM IN THE BALANCES OF HIS #JUST #JUDGMENT AND FOUND THEM #WORTHY ONLY TO BE #CAST INTO THE #BOTTOMLESS PIT #FOREVER


Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God unto thee at this time even the only true redeemer of mankind and of the Holy People throughout the Earth thus say I how are the mighty fallen how are they cast down unto the dust of the Earth who have heeded not My Word of warning unto them both now and in the past through all of My servants and prophets throughout the ages and even the one sent unto thee who I have said unto him thou art forever a priest after the order of Melchizedek King of Salem city of peace who met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the Kings and blessed him. Of the end days to come upon all of mankind as said afore I have held back executing My Just Judgment upon thee so that thou mayest be warned of that which was in these days is to befall thee and all the Nations of the Earth that I would bring to light and out into the open all the hidden things of darkness of which yet is to be revealed all the corruption that exists in all the Governments of the Nations of the Earth. As a further warning of that which was to come upon thee such disasters that have befallen thee that thus far have destroyed possessions, houses businesses lands and forests but the majority of the lives of mankind I have passed over. But this is to end for if I had not warned thee thou would have had an excuse before Me in Judgment before My Throne but now it is that mankind hath none excuse so thus it is that as I have warned thee I would I have weighed thee in the balances of My true and Justice Judgment and have indeed found thee wanting even all the Nations of Mankind and as said My verdict and the punishment thereof to befall mankind cometh on swift wings but My Wrath and the fury of My anger shall begin with My own People and Nation and shall continue with the fall of the Mighty arrogant Nations of the Earth as I have so set down that one should fall and then two mighty Nations should follow and others who stand with them if they depart not from them shall suffer the same Judgment which is to befall them but and if they shall depart from them and one that also which is involved in a war not of its own making departs from it these both shall  escape the Just Judgment to befall first one and then two mighty Nations. But the second Mighty Nations Leader and his government shall be the cause of that mighty Nations fall but not of its final destruction that shall be by My hand saith the Holy One Of Israel. Thus it is My Laws and commandments are not thy Laws and My ways not thine but it shall be by My Holy Laws and Commandments especially My Moral Laws by My Holy Will and My Just Judgment shall all of mankind be Judged unto perfection. Thereafter shall all of those who are destined to go down unto the pit be cast therein and those to posses My Kingdom of Heavens taken thereunto.

This is the Word of God unto thee

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment