Tuesday 3 April 2018

#THE #LIFE OF A #CHILD WHEN #CONCEIVED IS MOST #PRECIOUS IN #THE SIGHT OF #GOD AND #ANYONE WHO DOTH #TERMINATE THE #LIVES OF #CHILDREN AFTER #CONCEPTION SHALL #FACE THE FULL FORCE OF #HIS #WRATH

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus say I unto thee at this time saith the Holy One of Israel Immorality causes unwanted children all the lives of children are precious in My sight saith the Lord God of the Host of Heaven and the Heaven of heavens therefore the death of a child from conception is most grievous to Me and anyone who causes the life of a child to be terminated therefore shall have to answer to Me on the day of Judgment My Holy Moral Law is there to protect the life of a child and anyone who wants not children should not indulge in immoral actions. Therefore to Me the termination of the lives of children from conception is abhorrent and anyone who partakes in such terminations and those who consent to it are considered in My sight murders for it is that I do know that the majority of humanity do welcome the conception and birth of children it is only the callous and hard hearted who want to take part in immoral activity for the pleasure of it alone but want not to face the consequences thereof and thus are by Me considered in My sight twice dead and will have to answer unto Me for all of their immoral activity. But I say unto thee those who do terminate the lives of children are never the same after doing so for it is Roach Hakodesh (the Holy Spirit) doth convict and condemn such and in whom regret remains for the rest of their lives except for the callous and hard hearted whose destiny has been set from the beginning and shall be executed upon them on Judgment day. My Holy Moral Law is set in stone and all of mankind everywhere are commanded to obey it upon pain of Everlasting death in the pit forever. Thus say I unto thee it is I who create life and it is I who can and shall take it away and no one under the Sun has the right to do so and thus as said shall face in this life and after death in Judgment My full wrath in the punishment thereof of any crimes against children. Thus I emphasise the part  humanity plays in the creation of the life of a child they are but partakers in the creation of life not the creators they are procreators but it is I alone who am the creator of all life in all of creation and no one else.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee,

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment