Saturday 30 September 2017

#THE #JUDGMENT OF #GOD TO COME #UPON ALL THE #RIGHTEOUS AND #UNRIGHTEOUS OF #MANKIND AFTER THEY #PASS FROM THIS #EARTHLY #LIFE

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus say I as afore saith saith the Holy One of Israel even the Lord of Lords and King of Kings creator of the Universe which I hold in the palm of My hand this warning goes out to all who break My Holy moral Laws and Holy Commandments if any who have walked upon that path all their lives and repented not when they come before Me to be Judged the punishment is set in stone banishment to the bottomless pit which is reserved also for the adversary and all of his followers even that place mankind calls hell which is make no mistake forever this is the second death, being cut of from the true source of all life even I Myself saith the Lord God for it is that I give life to mankind at birth setting all upon their path of life to be lived until the time when it is ordained for their physical life to be returned to the dust from whence their physical life came and then they are prepared by the holy ones of the heaven of heavens whom thou doth call angels to come before My throne to face Me in Judgement to be Judged for all of their thoughts words and deeds whilst on the Earth all the thought word and deeds of mankind shall be brought out into the open and revealed to all and nothing shall be hidden not one thought word or deed  shall escape My Just Judgement of the good and of the wicked of obedience to all of My Holy Law and Commandments and of the breaking of My Holy Moral Laws and of My Holy Commandments all of mankind after their life on Earth ends whether righteous or unrighteous whether redeemed through the blood of the true Passover Lamb or not none shall escape Judgment. Many there are of those who professed to be redeemed that think or believe that they are exempt from being Judged or that they shall escape coming before Me to be Judged not so for there is as so set down in My Word a time for the Judgement of the righteous and a Judgment for the unrighteous. There are also many who think good deeds and action and even thoughts mistakenly can gain them entrance into the heaven of heavens and there are many who are righteous in the own eyes who believe their passage into the heaven of heavens is paid for by their righteousness white on the outside but black as the dead of night on the inside full of dead men’s bones but it is that it is I that search out mankind’s heart unto perfection and with Justice Mercy and divine truth as set down in My Word do I Justly Judge all without exception. Well is it said in My Word that there are two commandments that fulfil all of My Holy Law and of all of My Word through prophets and they are to Love the Lord your God with all of thy heart soul and mind and the second is like unto it thou shalt love thy neighbour as thy self and as My word doth ask who is thy neighbour the reply is quite simply any one at any time that is near unto thee no matter country class or ethnicity.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee.

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment