Monday 18 September 2017

#THE #BREXIT #NEGOTIATIONS ARE BECOMING LIKE THE #FREEING OF THE #CHILDREN OF #ISRAEL FROM #BONDAGE IN #EGYPT BY #MOSES

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God unto thee now at this time that the stage the UK's Brexit negotiations are at, at the present reminds Me of the time I sent Moses to free My People Israel from their bondage in Egypt. Moses came before Pharaoh and declared I had sent him to tell Pharaoh to let My People go, thus also hath this been so with the UK's leaving of the EU in that the UK wants to be freed from being ruled by the EU. The stage of these negotiations at the present time are like unto Moses coming before Pharaoh declaring I have sent him to command Pharaoh to let My People go and as a proof My commanded him to cast down his staff  which he did and turned into a snake after which Moses declared that Pharaoh now was witnessing the power of God verifying that I had sent him but Pharaoh called it but a magicians trick and not a sign of My authority and he called forth his court magicians and told them to do the same as Moses had done so as to prove it was just a magicians trick upon which they cast down their staffs which also turned into snakes but when Moses snake saw them turned upon these snakes and devoured them. Now I say unto thee who are they who seem like unto Pharaohs magicians in relation to the Brexit negotiations are they not a former Prime minister and a newly elected leader of a failing political party seeking to reverse Brexit. Then who say I is likened unto Pharaoh is it not the hard hearted stubborn and uncompromising leader of the EU government and then you will asked who is the one stands in Moses place and I say as a clue it is certainly not any member of any politician belonging to any political party in government but one I said would send who would be like unto Moses and I say unto thee thou knowest who he is. Thus it hath been virtually that the UK hath been in bondage in effect to the EU since it became a member though it hath been the worst type of bondage a willing bondage of which the chains thereof have not been felt until lately when the last prime minister went to negotiate with the EU for necessary reforms which would have eased the chains that bound the UK to the EU of which the people and Government of the UK were beginning to feel especially with the ambition put forward in a speech to the EU assembly by the Leader of the EU government of his ambition for greater integration of member states and a single EU military . But as with the Land of Egypt and Pharaoh it is what I will do unto the EU if it continues dealing with the UK in the manner it has and doth intend to do so in the future shall I indeed send upon this modern day type of ancient Egypt that which I sent upon ancient Egypt if this modern day Pharaohs heart is as hard and as set as the Pharaoh of ancient Egypt in making sure the UK suffers for it even attempting to leave the EU never mind doing so and will the EU seek to use every means possible to stop the UK leaving the EU even as indeed Pharaoh tried to stop Israel gaining freedom from bondage will I have again to use all of the plagues I thus struck that land with even such plagues and famines that I caused to descent upon ancient Egypt only if the heart of the leader of the EU is not softened towards the UK.. But what happened with Israel when they were finally freed did they not take much of the wealth of Egypt with them? So will it also be when the UK finally leaves the EU?


This is the Word of the Lord God to thee.


From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment