Thursday 21 April 2016

#‎THE‬ ‪#‎BLESSING‬ OF THE ‪#‎LORD‬ ‪#‎GOD‬ TO ‪#‎HER‬ ‪#‎MAJESTY‬ THE ‪#‎QUEEN‬ OF ‪#‎GREAT‬ ‪#‎BRITAIN‬ AND THE ‪#‎COMMONWEALTH‬ ON THIS #GREAT ‪#‎OCCASION‬

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

Thus I give unto thy Monarch My Blessing at this time and upon this great occasion. To thee I say that I have given thee and the Commonwealth, she who has been a Monarch necessary for this age to make this Nation and the Commonwealth what it is today, the gifts of wisdom understanding compassion and fortitude I gave unto her at her birth and have lead her in the path she has trod not only in her love and duty to this Nation but of her standing before Me and her obedience to all of My Holy Law and Commandments she has come to know the people of this land from the highest to the lowest and has been a helper and a bulwark to those in need. To her I say this well done My good and faithful servant and when it is time enter into the rest of thy Lord, King and redeemer.

This is the Word of the Lord God Omnipotent to thee.

From the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment