Sunday 19 November 2023

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE ONLY TRUE SAVIOUR THE MESSIAH THE SON OF GOD #IMMANUEL HAVING FOUND AS #JUDGED #IRAQ GUILTY OF #ORIGINAL SIN AND BREAKING MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS IRAQ SHALL BE PUNISHED BY THE #IRON #ROD OF MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

            Thus saith the Lord God and the eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL the saviour of all of those who upon accepting the Messiah IMMANUEL as their saviour and redeemer have been forgiven and cleansed of all of their sins crimes and transgressions committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Law and Commandments through His shed blood, especially of Original inherited sin which without the forgiveness and cleansing thereof there is and can be no salvation or redemption for all of mankind and the Holy People Israel. Thus saith the Holy One of Israel creator of all that is was and ever shall be even all of creation the Heavens and the Heaven of Heavens and at the centre thereof created I the Earth the Sun and the Moon and the stars of the Heavens and upon the Earth created I all that doth exist even all of the creatures of My creation their bodies formed from the dust of the ground and into their body breathed I the breath of Life and as I formed the bodies of the creatures of My creation so formed I the body of mankind from the dust of the ground and into their body breathed I breath of Life even their immortal soul created in Mine own image pure holy and righteous in My sight having a beginning of days but no end thereof. Thus first created I Man in Mine own image and from Man created I them in the beginning male and female both equal in My sight and commanded them to go forth and multiply and cover the face of the Earth with their offspring. Thus they being created in My Image even their immortal souls and being the chief of My creation gave I unto them dominion over all of My creation and made them responsible for the care and protection of all of My creation especially all the creatures of My creation. Thus as so said mankind in the beginning was innocent pure and Holy in My sigh innocent, immortal upon the Earth one with Me and I with them and both equal in all of their being until they fell being deceived by the lies of the adversary into eating that which I commanded them not to eat even of the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil and by eating the fruit committed the first and original sin in that they broke the first commandment given unto them and through them all of mankind by inheritance and as I said when warned them of the consequences of disobeying that first commandments that they would surely die so they died first of all spiritually and immediately  becoming cut off from the source of all life even I Myself who am the source of all life first of all spiritual life and physical life in the giving of life to the bodies of the creatures of My creatures and of Mankind. Thus the evidence of their disobedience and being cut off from the source of all life even Myself  was that they knew they were naked and were ashamed of their nakedness and sought to cover themselves not only their bodies but they themselves being aware of the consequences of their disobedience by hiding from Me when I came down in the cool of the day to converse with mankind and upon being found guilty of breaking that first Commandment were cast them out of My garden of Eden thus then after a span of Earthly life I in mercy and loving kindness gave them they as did all of mankind thereafter died physically even as is so set down and revealed in My Word the span of physical life being first three score and ten by or by reason of strength more even up to one hundred and thirty after Noah’s flood. Thus it was Mankind’s days where before the fall without end for it was only after being cast out of Eden’s Garden did the curse of death the grave and the passing of days descended upon all of mankind and all of creation. Thus it was that as afore said because I created them in mine own image I could not cause them to cease to exist nor did I want to and thus I saith the Holy One of Israel provided a way through the  promised of a Messiah and Saviour to come for all of mankind and the Holy People to return unto Me not only mankind’s first parents but all of their offspring throughout all of the ages if they when given the choice chose to return unto Me by Faith in the promised saviour and Messiah who would save all of those who by faith believed in and accepted Him as their saviour, redeemer and eternal Passover Lamb of which was fulfilled in the Messiah IMMANUEL born of a woman perfect and spotless who did for all of them suffer My Just Judgement and was cast into the bottomless pit in their place and after His sacrifice was by Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation accepted as having satisfied My Just Judgment He did rise from the dead and as He was resurrected from the dead they too were in Him by Faith resurrected  unto eternal life and as He ascended into the Kingdom of Heaven so shall they all when their appointed time comes to leave Earthly life. Thus it is that this choice was and is given to all of mankind once and once only in the life of all of Mankind even to chose through Faith in the Messiah redemption and life or disobedience and death everlasting even as is set down in all of My Holy Word Law and the prophets and according as is so set down as demanded by My Holy Law and commandments. But for those who would rejected returning  unto Me a place of banishment and punishment had to be and was created by Me even the bottomless pit  wherein burns the flames of everlasting torment  and  Punishment  first for original sin inherited from mankind’s first  parents the effects of that sin seen in the murdering of Abel by his brother Cain and then all the wickedness immorality corruption iniquity and evil of the Nations that sprung into being from thence until the flood when I having regretted ever creating mankind did purpose to wipe them all from the face of the Earth but upon finding Noah holy and righteous in My sight did refrain from doing so and instead saved Noah and his family and the chosen species of the creatures of My creation when I flooded the Earth. Thus by saving Noah and his family and all the species of the creatures of My creation two by two did I ensure the continuation and the covering of the face of the Earth by the creatures of My creation and of mankind and the fulfilment of the promises made to mankind’s first parent’s that the seed of the woman would bruise the serpents head and he His heel For as so said afore that it was that I did give unto mankind a span of life so that mankind could multiply and cover the face of the Earth and gave everyone who came into being upon the face of the Earth at a point so ordained and appointed by Me the true and only freedom to accept or reject salvation through the promised Messiah by turning unto Me through faith in the Messiah the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL for He alone is the only true Eternal Passover Lamb who fulfilled the promise I gave unto mankind in the beginning,  Thus it is that at an appointed time ordained by Me every one of mankind as so said and set down in My Word is given only once the choice in their life upon Earth in true freedom of will to chose to accept by faith the promised Messiah as their saviour and redeemer and through His strength and righteousness to do My will and obey all of My Holy Law and Commandments My way or to reject the Messiah the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL and  do  their own will in disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and to suffer the consequences thereof even the outpouring of all of My wrath and anger that shall descend upon all of the disobedient, unrepentant wicked fallen of mankind who have chosen their own will and way in all of their lives that in the end in being  cast into the bottomless pit wherein burns the flames of everlasting torment rather than accepting by Faith the Messiah the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL as their saviour and redeemer and doing My Will My way that leads to being acquitted in Judgment and having been cleansed by the blood of the Messiah IMMANUEL becoming Pure Holy and righteous in My sight and being resurrected unto  eternal life and ascend at the end of  life on Earth unto the Kingdom of Heaven therein to dwell forever. Thus this hath been set down set so that none shall have any excuse when all come before Me in Judgment that they were not warned of the coming Judgment day wherein all of mankind would be Justly Judged by Me and were not given every chance to turn unto Me by faith in the only true redeemer saviour and Messiah IMMANUEL and instead of being cast into the bottomless pit and into the flames of everlasting torment  as punishment for original sin and the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments they would inherited everlasting life in My Heavenly Kingdom; the Kingdom of Heaven forever. Thus it is and shall be having been warned of the consequence of breaking all of My Holy Law and commandments and the consequences also of rejecting redemption and salvation through the Messiah the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL those who do so only have themselves to blame when they come before Me in Judgment for as afore said I would rather have it that all mankind repent and did turn unto Me by Faith in the Messiah the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL than to have to cast them into the bottomless pit and the flames of everlasting torment forever. But it is as so said that the days of redemption and grace and mercy have now ended and the days wrath and anger death and destruction are now come upon all of the Judged Nations of Mankind as Judged By Me for as there was a beginning of days so must there be an end of days as so set down and revealed in My Word and as all thing so set down and revealed in My Word till now hath been fulfilled so shall it continue to be so as is set down in My Word Law and the prophets until Judgment day dawns and all of mankind both the quick and the dead are brought before My Judgment throne to be Judged. But all that is set down in My Word first must be fulfilled even in all of  My Word even in the law and the prophets through whom I revealed all that is to come  and commanded them to write down all that I revealed unto them even first all of My Holy Laws and Commandment on tablets of stone and then on scrolls to be a testimony and a witness to all of mankind of all that I required of mankind in obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and the consequences of disobedience of  them all so that they when coming before Me should have none excuse that they knew not what I required of mankind even perfect perpetual obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments upon pain of death if found guilty of breaking Thus it is that once as so said and set down and revealed in My Holy Word Law and the prophets the Nations have been Judged as was foretold they would be and the days of Jacobs trouble have begun and as all the Nations of the Earth have been Judged and these being  the days of wrath and anger death and destruction and the punishing of all of the Nations thus Judged hath begun of which none shall escape My Just Judgement and the outpouring of the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger no not one. Thus as I have Judge and am purposed to Punish all the unrepentant Nations of the Earth thus far Judged and found wanting even guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Laws so also I am purposed now that the  days of grace and mercy have ended to punish as so said IRAQ and as with the other Nations thus far Judge and found guilty of breaking any or all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Laws and also guilty of committing all manner of great wickedness corruption and immorality especially in as far as their Government are concerned  and of failing to meet the needs of the needy of  the sick the lame the disabled the homeless the orphan and shelter for the refugee fleeing civil war and persecution even devastating poverty, also guilty of polluting and destroying the environment especially polluting of the seas by this Nation IRAQ and its inhabitants of which have and do result in the deaths of the creatures of My creation as I am so set to punish all the unrepentant Nations of the Earth thus already Judged I am purposed to punish BARDADOS in WRATH AND ANGER WITH THE IRON ROD of MY JUST JUDGEMENT and by great storms. tsunamis, tidal waves and by  Earth quakes and Volcanic eruptions in many of the Island of the Caribbean and also by floods hurricanes tornadoes cyclones which shall be followed by plagues pestilence diseases and drought followed by famine, whirlwind and fire. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in the Only true Messiah IMMANUEL a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws for all who believe in the only true Messiah has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt two Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they both are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water of everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL. But in as far as the punishment of this Nation is concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation even IRAQ if this Nation turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this Nation as it hath never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded this Nation around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM , am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover the Messiah the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL

 

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

 

from the prophet of the Lord

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment