Monday 14 August 2023

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE MESSIAH THE SON OF GOD #IMMANUEL #TURKMENISTAN HAVING BEEN FOUND AS #JUDGED #GUILTY OF BREAKING ALL OF MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS AND OF #ORIGINAL SIN SHALL BE PUNISHED WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

            Thus saith the Lord God and the Messiah the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL begotten not made eternal in the Heavens and Heaven of Heavens through whom all things were created that were created in the beginning the only true saviour redeemer and eternal Passover Lamb of all of Mankind and the Holy People Israel, for as so said afore that there is no name under Heaven whereby any of Mankind and the Holy People Israel can be saved and acquitted in Judgement upon Judgement day except by the Name of the Messiah the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL Thus it is saith the Lord God the Holy One of Israel as My Son is one with Me and I with Him so is Ruach Ha-kodesh the Holy Spirit one with both I and My Son for Ruach Ha-kodesh is He who works My will and purposes in all of creation and upon all of the Earth as was Ordained  by Me saith the Lord God from the beginning in eternity. Thus it is that the shed blood of My SON IMMANUEL that cleanses all who have, shall and do believe in Him having by Faith accepted Him as their saviour, redeemer and Passover Lamb First and foremost of Original sin inherited from mankind’s first parents without which there can be no salvation or redemption  and of which cleanses all of the sins crimes and transgressions committed in life in the breaking of any or all of My Holy Law and Commandments and upon having repented been forgiven and cleansed of all sins crimes and transgressions especially of Original sin by Faith in the Messiah the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL become Holy Pure and Righteous in My sight and inheritors of the Kingdom of Heaven forever. Thus it is that all who have not by repented of all of their sins crimes and transgressions and have not been forgiven and by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL have not been cleansed by the shed blood of the only true saviour, redeemer and Passover Lamb of all their sins crimes and transgressions especially as said afore of Original sin shall not be saved from My wrath to come upon all of the wicked immoral corrupt and disobedient Nations of the Earth even all of those who have and do break all of My Holy Law and Commandments especially My Moral Law upon whose head shall descending the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger by the Iron rod of My Just Judgement. Thus as said so shall I as I have Judged the Nations of the Earth thus far Judged and am purposed to punish all those who have been found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of Original sin, so shall I as Judged punish this Nation even TURKMENISTAN having searched out this Nations unto perfection to see if any in this Nations were pure, holy and righteous in My sight who obey from the heart willingly all of My Holy Law and Commandments and who believe in and follow after the Messiah the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL thus upon find none and find all thereof  guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments of great wickedness immorality corruption I shall by the Iron Rod of My Just Judgement in wrath and anger death and destruction punish this Nation. But not alone for these sins transgression and crimes shall I punish this Nation as I have punished the other Nations Earth for I shall also punish this Nation for the pollution and destruction of the environment of this Nation especially of the Lakes rivers streams and ponds grass Lands Mountains Hills and forests of this Nation that hath resulted in the cruel injuries and deaths of the creatures of My creation especially of those Nations guilty of the deaths of the leviathans of the ocean especially by one wicked and cruel Island Nation whose people have but one thought in their minds and one intention in their hearts and that is to satisfy their lust in the consumption of the innocent creatures of My creation and who having sown these seeds of the destruction of their environment resulting in the cruel injuries and deaths of the creatures of My creation so shall they reap the harvest of My wrath and anger being poured forth upon them full measure which is and shall be their Just reward as shall this Nation even TURKMENISTAN for the breaking of all OF My Holy Laws and Commandments especially My Moral in that upon them shall descend full measure the punishment which is their Just due by Earth Quake volcanic activity great devastating storms hurricanes tornadoes followed by the increased heat of the sun drying out the land resulting in drought famine plagues and pestilence and the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger that shall destroy houses lands possessions and crops and shall cause the land and forests of this Nation to suffer that with which I punished one Mighty Nation even of all of its eastern and southern coast lands. Thus it is that all the vegetation of this Nation shall the fires of My wrath and anger consume but and especially that Nation that is indeed guilty of the unnecessary slaughter of the Mighty innocent creatures of the seas and oceans of the Earth. But not only shall I punish this Nation but shall punish all the lands tribes peoples and Nations of Asia one by one shall I punish them all as I shall punish all of the Nations of Europe that have been found  guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law and of all great wickedness immorality iniquity and corruption of which the punishment thereof shall not cease until all hath been fulfilled as is so set down in My Holy Word Law and the prophets past and present as concerning these Last and end of days for the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments and the breaking of My Moral Laws and of as so said afore of great wickedness immorality and corruption and for the failure of the government of this Nation even TURKMENISTAN to meet the needs of the needy of the this Nation even of the sick the lame the disable the homeless and orphan. Thus it is that anyone imprisoned for political or criminal offences should never be denied their basic human rights of which by many Nations throughout the Earth deny their prisoners their basic human rights to the extent of holding them in inhumane conditions or torturing them to such an extent that in the end they murder deny them a proper burial as are many criminals throughout the Earth are cruelly treated out of sight by those into whose custody they have been placed to serve out the sentence given by the courts as punishment who are more worthy of being imprisoned than those in their custody. But these they think that they shall escape being punished for their treatment of their prisoners not so for when Judgement day dawns and they come before Me to be Judged not only shall they suffer their Just due punishment for breaking all of MY Holy Law and Commandments and of original sin but shall be punished for the treatment of any and all of those entrusted to their care or custody these shall suffer far more than those they cruelly treated for their prison from which there is no reprieve or escape is the bottomless pit and sheol forever. Thus saith the Lord God the eternal infinite all present and all seeing Judge of all of mankind now it is and shall be in Judgement upon Judgement day that the sentence of those found  guilty of breaking any or all of My Holy Law and Commandments and found guilty of Original sin of Mankind and the Nations of Mankind in My court shall be forever cast into the bottomless pit wherein burn the flames of everlasting torment. Thus it is and ever shall be as I have said so shall it be that as I saith the Lord God punish all the Nations of the Earth having found guilty of breaking My Holy Law and Commandments of Original sin and breaking of My Moral Law and especially of great wickedness evil corruption and immorality of the cruel slaughter of innocents especially of children and the young and of the creatures of My creation in all of the Earth for all of these sins crimes and transgressions there is and shall be but one sentence that shall be imposed on all the guilty and unrepentant of mankind and that is to be cast into My prison even the Bottomless pit and sheol; or as the Nations call it hell; forever without reprieve or parole and with no chance of escape for as said there is a great gulf fixed betwixt heaven and the bottomless pit and the Earth over which none can or ever shall cross. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in the MESSIAH the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions committed in the breaking all of My Holy Law for all who believe in the MESSIAH the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the MESSIAH the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt all of the Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they all are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in the MESSIAH the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb the MESSIAH the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL. But in as far as the punishment of this Nation even TURKMENISTAN and as so said unto all the Nations of the Earth thus Judged and all of those due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation and again unto all the Nations of the Earth if  they all turn; as afore said; from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law and from all wickedness immorality corruption and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I withhold My wrath and anger and instead  bless protect and prosper this and all the Nations of the Earth Especially ISRAEL that do so as they have never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded them around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I as said with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, even ADONAI ELOHIM ELOHIE TZVA’OT AM the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL.

 

 

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

 

from the prophet of the Lord.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment