Wednesday 1 December 2021

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE ONLY TRUE #SAVIOUR AND MESSIAH #IMMANUEL HAVING FOUND #VENEZUELA AS #JUDGED #GUILTY OF #ORIGINAL SIN AND BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS VENEZUELA SHALL BE PUNISHED WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

            Thus saith the Lord God and the only true Saviour and Messiah IMMANUEL the eternal Passover Lamb whose shed blood alone cleanses all who have by Faith believed in and have accepted Him as their saviour, redeemer and Messiah and upon doing so have been forgiven of all of  their sins crimes and the transgressions of committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments but first and foremost have been forgiven and cleansed through His shed blood of Original sin inherited from mankind’s first parents. He who through whom all things were created and without Him nothing that was created was created even of the all of creation and all that exists in the Heavens even all of the stars, planets and galaxies thereof created to and for the Glory of My Holy Name even according to My Will and purposes as so set down and planned out in eternity before time existed especially the Earth upon which created I My garden Eastward thereon until Adam and Eve fell being deceived by the Adversary into breaking the first Commandment given even  eating the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil of which they were warned if they did they would surely die and they were warned so they died spiritually and after span of life physical given by Me saith the Holy One of Israel and were cast out of Eden but after being cast out of Eden were redeemed by Faith having believed in the promised I gave at that time of a saviour and redeemer I would send through whom I said saith the Holy One of Israel the Lord God of the whole of creation would save My Holy people from My wrath and anger to come in Judgement upon Judgement day by forgiving them of all of their sins crimes and transgression even of Original sin of all of those who of Israel would by Faith come to believe in Him as their saviour redeemer and eternal Passover Lamb even in the only true Messiah and not only those of Israel would believe in Him by Faith but all of those out of every land, tribe, people and Nation who would by faith come to believe in and accept Him as their saviour redeemer and Messiah even He who would be called by His Mother IMMANUEL as is revealed and set down in My Holy Word Law and the prophets, but also was and is set down in My Word that the seed of the woman the Messiah IMMANUEL shall bruise the Adversaries; the serpents head and he his heel; meaning that the Messiah IMMANUEL shall defeat the Adversary when He was in the wilderness tempted of the Adversary for forty days  but upon defeating the adversary, the Adversary would bruise the Messiah IMMANUELS heel by causing one of the Messiahs closest disciples to fall and betray Him meaning Judas who betrayed Him for thirty pieces of silver. Thus as they believed in the Promise I gave of the Messiah and saviour to come it was counted unto them for righteousness and thus in My sight became Holy Righteous and Pure in My sight regaining their former estate becoming the first of the redeemed of the Lamb even the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah and thus began in the promise of the Messiah the redemption of the Holy People even Israel throughout all of the ages even from the beginning of days until now even these the end of days before the dawning of Judgement day even all of those past present and future who have and are becoming and shall become by Faith in the only true Messiah redeemer and Saviour the Messiah IMMANUEL the true children of the Living God saith the Holy One of Israel even I AM THAT I AM even all of those who shall inherit My Heavenly Kingdom and therein before My Throne shall Dwell forever in My presence. But as there have been and are many who have come to believe in Him as their redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb it grieves Me sorely that there are many who are in Judgement because of great wickedness unbelief and the breaking of all My Holy Laws and Commandments shall be condemned to be cast into the bottomless pit of which as so said many a time both to the Nations and in My Word that I do have and shall not have any Joy the death of all of the wicked unrepentant fallen of mankind and of the Holy People in the punishing and casting down of them unto sheol and the bottomless pit especially the fallen of My Holy People but rather I would have had it that they had repent seeking of Me forgiveness for all of their sins crimes and transgression especially in the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law and the Covenant made with them at Sinai and upon being forgiven through Faith in the shed blood of the eternal Passover Lamb would have been cleansed and redeemed and made Holy Pure and righteous in My sight and become as have many others My Children in spirit and in truth and indeed inheritors of My Heavenly Kingdom who shall in Judgement be passed over by the angel of death and ascend into My Heavenly Kingdom forever. But nevertheless if they as were many in the past and are at the present and shall be in the days to come unwilling to turn and repent then in Judgement I shall have no alternative if those who come before Me to be Judged are found guilty of great wickedness immorality corruption iniquity and evil and especially guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Laws but to banish them forever from My presence and cast them into the bottomless pit along with the Adversary and the Fallen of the Heaven of Heavens into the bottomless pit wherein the flames of everlasting torment burn. But it is also in the Judging of the Nations having found them guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments it also grieves Me to have to punish all of the Nations found guilty and unrepentant of original sin and the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and for all of their wickedness corruption immorality iniquity and evil but more so for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments as so with the unrepentant of mankind so with the Nations thus Judged and found guilty of original sin and the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments in the punishing of them there will be only grief and sorrow of heart wishing rather instead of punishing them  for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law and of all great wickedness evil corruption and immorality  that they had repented and upon being forgiven  had by faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL had been redeemed and instead of wrath and anger and a casting of them into the bottomless pit wherein burns the flames of everlasting torment being given place in My Kingdom of Heaven as is prepared for all of the redeemed of the Lamb even the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL but as the time of grace and mercy hath ended and repentance therefore hath not been  forthcoming only wrath and anger death and destruction in the punishing of the Nations shall be forthcoming for as said I would do so I shall punish all the unrepentant Nations not only by the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger but by the terrible swift sharp sword of My vengeance upon all of the wicked and disobedient who blatantly and  arrogantly broken all  of My Holy Laws and Commandments who think I AM THAT I AM altogether like unto them and that the Judgement of mankind and the casting thereof was but a myth and a legend to be ignored and dismissed of which now and in the future all of mankind will find and know and see in these last days that it is not and that indeed they it is whom I shall strike down unto the depths of sheol and the bottomless pit and not only with My swift terrible sharp sword of My vengeance but and also with the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT. Thus it is as I shall punish all the unrepentant Nations of the Earth so shall I punish this Nation even VENEZUELA having been found guilty of breaking any and all of My Holy Law and Commandments of which I have searched out unto perfection to see if there be any in this Nation that are Holy pure and righteous in My sight and having found none but have found all guilty of breaking My Holy Law and Commandments and as I have also found this Nations Government guilty of failing to meet the needs of the needy of this their Nation even of the sick the terminally ill of the widow and the elderly of the homeless and the outcast of the poverty stricken and destitute of the strangers with their gates but and especially failing to adequately provide care and protection for the young the very young and the vulnerable from those who would harm abuse or kill them thus shall in wrath and anger punish them most severally shall punish them but not only for those sins as so set down herein but also for the pollution and destruction of the environment that doth and hath resulted in the cruel deaths and injuries of My creatures of land seas and air. But by the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger that as afore said shall be poured out upon this Nation by Earth quake and fire by tornado and hurricanes by floods and tsunamis and thereafter by drought and famine by plague and pestilence and unstoppable diseases as so shall it be with this Nation so shall it be with all the Judged fallen unrepentant Nations of the Earth. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in the Only true Messiah IMMANUEL a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws for all who believe in the only true Messiah has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt two Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they both are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL. But in as far as the punishment of VENEZUELA is concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far due to be punished by Me so say I if this Nation  turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this Nation as it hath never afore been blessed or prospered in all that it does and shall surrounded this Nation around about with by My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation as I shall upon the rest of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM , am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL.

 

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

 

From the prophet of the Lord

 

No comments:

Post a Comment