Tuesday 21 January 2020

#THUS SAITH #LORD #GOD AND THE MESSIAH I HAVE AFORE JUDGED AND FOUND #BURUNDI AND #RWANDA #GUILTY OF BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS AND SHALL IN THESE LAST DAYS PUNISH THEM IN WRATH AND ANGER WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of Hosts even ADONAI ELOHEI TZVA'OT creator of the Heavens in which I created all the Stars and their planets and the Galaxies in which the majority exist and all of the wonders thereof and the Earth, Sun and the Moon and before the creation of the Universe the Heaven of Heavens saith the HOLY one of ISRAEL and the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL whose shed blood by Faith cleanseth from all sins crimes and the transgressions of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments and even all of My most Holy Moral Laws as I have afore Judged all the Nations of the Earth so shall I Punish all the Nation thus far awaiting punishment being guilty as so Judged of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandants of which the punishment for each and every sin crime and transgression is so set down and revealed in all of My Word Law Commandments and the Prophets and as My Holy Law and commandments demand as punishment so shall it be executed upon the guilty thereof even unto perfection now and when My final Judgment day dawns at the end of days when all of mankind shall come before Me to be Judged past present and future not only as Nations but as individuals one by one and not one shall be passed over except those having been by Faith redeemed and cleansed through the shed blood of the only true Passover lamb and Messiah. But thus now it is a this time having Judged these two Nations even RWANDA AND BURUNDI  and found them guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments even all of My Moral Laws and for great wickedness corruption immorality and iniquity and not only these but of the pollution and devastation of Earth’s environment resulting in the cruel deaths and injuries of the creatures of My creation and also by their governments failing adequately to meet the needs of the needy of their Nation even of the sick the terminally ill the disabled the widow he elderly and the orphan of the poor the destitute and the poverty stricken and of the refugees within their gates fleeing persecution and war but and more so providing adequate security and protection for the young very young and the vulnerable of their Nation against those who would harm abuse or even murder them but not only are the governments of these Nations guilty of neglecting to meet the needs of the needy of their Nation but are also guilty of all manner of wickedness bribery corruption immorality fraud and embezzlement of using their peoples wealth for their own purposes living in luxury whilst poor destitute and poverty stricken not only live on the bread line but in many cases on the border of starvation not only they but their offspring also thus it is that all the secret machination of the governments of the Nations until this time have remained hidden but now it is that all the hidden wicked evil and corrupt secrets of the governments not only of these Nations but all the Nations of the Earth shall from the least to the greatest now no longer remain hidden but all shall be brought out into the light and I speak not only of central governments but also of local governments which are in some cases more guilty of great wickedness and guilty of the miss use of public funds and assets as are the central Governments of their Nations. These government I saith the Lord God of the Hosts of Heaven repeat at expense of the people of their Nations feather their own nests whilst many of the people of their Nations suffer hardship and destitution poverty the lack of adequate medical care as so said I their crimes not only in as far as those committed in the breaking of all of my Holy Laws and commandments shall be brought out into the light to be revealed unto all but also the crimes committed by central and local governments committed against the population of their Nations and if any have even the slightest thought of being able to escape My Wrath and anger being poured out upon the guilt thereof think again for when all the hidden things of darkness hath been brought out into the light and those who have committed great wickedness not only in the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments but of those crimes sins and transgressions committed against the people of their Nation revealed then it is that the terrible swift sword of My all consuming wrath and anger shall strike those found guilty down unto the dust of the ground they shall become as chaff before the summers threshing floor ready for the burning to be gathered together and to be cast into the Lake of the fires of everlasting torment that resides in the bottomless pit. But as so said saith the Lord God I shall punish these two Nations for the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments and Moral Laws but not only shall they be punished for the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments but as afore said for all their crimes committed against the creatures of My creation in as far as the unnecessary slaughtering of the creatures that live and move and have their being in these two Nations of land and sea and of the air and the insects that crawl upon the surface thereof but more so shall I punish these Nations as I shall the Nations of the Earth guilty as so said for the pollution of the environment especial of the seas and oceans even the pollution that is causing countless deaths of the creatures of the oceans and seas far exceeding those estimates made by the scientific community for I see and know what they cannot for as so said I AM everywhere at once in every place upon the Earth and from Me hidden even all the hidden secrets of darkness even all of the creatures of the seas oceans lakes rivers and streams that have perished through the wicked careless actions of mankind in the disposal of their waste into the seas and oceans thereof even all of the  of common plastics carelessly dumped by mankind into the seas and oceans and thus if found in the deepest depths of the oceans and seas of the Earth then rest assured that the seas and ocean are on the brink of a cataclysmic event that will see the oceans creatures decline at such a rate that the within a short period of time the oceans and the seas will no longer provide the bounty they have and to certain extent still do. But yet I hear a murmuring and a question how can the Lord God of Host Judge any Nation in the time it takes for Me to do so even a day and a night one answer I shall give is that in an instant of time I could not only Judge mankind punish all the Nations and cast them all into the land of forgetfulness to be remembered no More but for My Peoples sake and all of those the world over who do believe in and follow after the Messiah and do by faith do My Will as is done in the Heaven of Heavens though there is a simpler answer beyond the comprehension and belief of mankind is  time exists not in eternity and as I am everywhere and am eternal and infinite in My being and am in every place at once not only just throughout the Earth I can cause all of mankind to come before  Me as it shall be so done when Judgement day dawns all of mankind shall be individually Judged by Me saith the Lord God in the same instant at the same time I shall and can condemn those found guilty of all sins crimes and transgression in the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments and towards each other. Thus it was before mankind fell enjoyed in eternity immortality and after falling became limited by time and space the passing of time the corruption of the flesh day seasons time forever changing and ending in death and the grave in as far as the flesh is concerned and of the spirit a coming before Me to be judged and if found guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and commandments and moral laws cast into the bottomless pit for all eternity as so shall all those who by faith having been redeemed by the only true Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL enter into My Heavenly Kingdom before My Throne having in their hearts peace beyond all understanding infinite  peace blessing happiness and everlasting life for all eternity in My presence and then it is that the old heavens and Earth shall be rolled upon as one rolls up a scroll and cast into the fire and like a new scroll that is brought out to be written upon and shall be likened unto unrolling of that new scroll to be written so shall the new creation the new heavens and Earth be created and as is  written in My Word the lion shall indeed lay down with the lamb and a child shall play safely with all the creatures of the New Earth death and the grave being forever banished there from. But in as far as the punishment of these Nations is concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far due to be punished by Me so say I to these Nations even RWANDA AND BURUNDI if these Nations  turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper these Nations as it hath never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded these Nations around about with by My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon these Nations and the rest of the African Nations. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM , am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment