Friday 5 April 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD HAVING #JUDGED THESE #AFRICAN #NATIONS #ANGOLA #ZAMBIA #NAMIBIA #BOTSWANA AND FOUND THEM #GUILTY OF #BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS AND OF #GREAT WICKEDNESS I #SHALL AT THIS TIME #PUNISH THEM

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God and even the only true redeemer of mankind and the Holy People even all of the children of Israel of those in the promised land and those of the dispersion whose blood alone doth cleanse from all sins transgressions and the crimes of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments even the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL unto thee at this time as I did say that I would Judge these Nations even ANGOLA ZAMBIA NAMIBIA BOTSWANA and having searched them out unto perfection to see if any of these Nations and their people are Holy and Righteous in My sight even as I did search out Sodom and Gomorrah so have I search these out to see if even there is but one righteous person in the whole of these Nations and having found none righteous no not one who hath been redeemed by faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL and finding also in these Nations from the Governments down to the poorest of these Nations great wickedness immorality corruption the destruction of their environment  and the unnecessary slaughter of the wild life and also their failure to protect the wild life of their Nations from those who seek to profit from the slaughter of the endangered species of these Nations also not providing adequate care for the sick and injured and those in desperate need of medical care, neglecting to care for and protect the children and the elderly from those who would harm or abuse them and neglecting to provide for the needs of the poor finding shelter for the homeless and families for the orphans. But more so is the all consuming fire of My wrath and anger aroused against these Nations not only for the pollution and destruction of their environment the unnecessarily slaughter of the creatures of these Nations even the slaughter of marine and land mammals not just of the oceans and seas but of the lakes rivers and streams and also the habitat of the wild life and the sins commission and omission shall these Nations be punished especially their governments, but more so shall these Nations be condemned for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments of which I shall in wrath and anger punish these Nations even as My Holy Law and commandments demand as is set down in My Word and written upon not only the stone tablets of My Covenant with My people placed in the Ark of the Covenant but upon also the fleshy hearts of the whole mankind past and present and of which shall be written upon the hearts of those to come before Judgment day dawns by whirlwind and earthquakes and by fire even the all consuming burning fire of My vengeance upon all the wicked Nations of the Earth and not only these but especially upon those who think they can break any and all of My Holy Laws and commandments with impunity and without suffering consequence of doing so, that in fact who believe mistakenly I exist not and there is no Judgment day just around the corner ready to enter in who think I am like unto the gods of mythology that can be dismissed or believed in at will who think also that they and all of mankind have control of their destines that it is not set at birth the path they shall walk upon and the end thereof which for all of mankind is but one death and then Judgment follows before My throne and the sentence given either condemnation or acquittal for there are at Judgment Day but two verdicts to be executed upon all of mankind when they comes before Me to be Judged condemnation and cast into the bottomless pit or acquittal having been redeemed by faith in the only true eternal Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL and ascension into My Kingdom of Heaven. Thus say I as afore so said unto these Nations thus Judged. In wrath and anger shall I punish all of them by the all consuming fire of My wrath and anger along with great storms whirlwinds tsunamis floods drought plague disease pestilence and by the spewing forth of volcanic ash and lava in diverse places. Thus as said a time of grace and mercy hath been given so that if any of these Nations were willing and would turn from and repent of their great wickedness corruption immorality and the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments and in deep humility seek for forgiveness all of their sins and transgressions and the crimes of Breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments to be forgiven then forgiveness would have been given but as all these Nation and their Governments have refused to turn and repent from their sins transgressions and the crimes of Break any and all of My Holy Laws and commandments especially those Moral Laws a so set down in My Word for My Laws are not mankind’s Laws and Mankind’s Laws are not My Laws and it is that all of mankind by My Holy Laws and commandments of a certainty shall be Judged thereby and according to the demands of those Laws and Commandments especially My Moral Laws as so set down in My Word so shall these Nations at this time be punished and so shall also the whole of mankind be thus Judged and Punished or Acquitted if by Faith they believe in the only true Messiah and eternal Passover Lamb.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment