Wednesday 28 November 2018

#THE #LORD #GOD SAITH UNTO THEE AS I HAVE #JUDGED AND SHALL #JUDGE ALL THE #NORTHERN AND #CENTRAL #AFRICAN NATIONS SO SHALL ALL THE #SOUTHERN AFRICAN NATIONS AND THEIR #WICKED #EVIL #CORRUPT AND #IMMORAL #GOVERNMENTS BE #JUDGED

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God unto thee even the Holy One of Israel creator of all that exists in the Universe in the Heavens and upon the Earth thus say I unto there is but one Name alone whereby mankind can be redeemed and saved from the wrath to come upon all of mankind and there is and has and ever shall be no other Name and that Name is the Name of the Promise Messiah even IMMANUEL for it is written in My Word "and in those days a virgin shall conceive and bring forth a son and she will call His Name IMMANUEL." For He shall save and redeem all of His people throughout every land tribe and Nation cleansing them from all of their sins and transgressions making them Holy and righteous in My sight and saved from My wrath and anger to come when all of mankind shall come before Me to be Judged at Judgment Day the wicked unrighteous and rebellious of mankind in wrath and anger to be cast out in to outer darkness and into the bottomless pit for all of their great wickedness immorality and corruption and for their sins, crimes and transgression in the breaking of all of My Most Holy Laws and Commandments of which none shall escape or be excluded from being Judged thus it is at that time all shall receive their Just reward the wicked and the unrighteous and the breakers of My Holy Laws and Commandments eternal punishment in the bottomless pit even sheol forever and the righteous who have been washed in the blood of the eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah Immanuel shall rise up into the Heaven of Heavens to live forever in My Kingdom before  My throne and in My presence forever, thus it is as so said none shall be excluded all shall be judged even all from the very creation of the Earth of which out of the dust of the ground created I mankind to protect look after and tend My creation who did with his wife succumb to the temptations of the adversary in the form of a serpent and by disobeying My first commandment fell and was cast out and through their fall all of creation became subject to corruption decay and death itself of which has and shall remain until the creation of the New Earth and Heavens. Thus I saith the Lord God as I have afore said in pas times that the whole of the continent of Africa is to be weighed in the balances of My Just Judgment all of North Africa and central Africa but especial all of South Africa each and every Nation in the south of the African continent shall suffer My wrath and anger descending upon them by whirlwind and fire pestilence and plague Earth quakes devastating tsunamis and such storms as never afore seen in that region of the African continent because of the Corruption great Wickedness Immorality  Idolatry and the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments as so set down in My Word but especially shall My wrath and anger shall strike the Governments thereof for their treatment of their people forcing them because of their greed and corruption to live in extreme poverty on the edge of starvation whilst those in Government Lived and do Live in the lap of luxury with huge bank balances huge houses and travel around in expensive vehicles transport thus shall all that they have be taken away from them in the same way and manner I have so done in the Wealthy Western Nations whose Just Judgment and Punishment hath but just began and shall not end until all as concerning those Nation hath been fulfilled unto perfection accordingly as so set down in My Word as they have and shall suffer so shall all the unrighteous wicked and corrupt Nations of Africa suffer but even more so their Governments. Thus say I in as far as Brexit is concerned as I have so said so shall it be done and so shall it come to pass with Me there is no shadow of turning or deviating from the path set.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment