Saturday 27 October 2018

#THE #MIGHTY #RIGHT #HAND OF #GOD SHALL #CLEANSE #FROM OFF THE #FACE OF THE #EARTH #ALL THAT DOTH #POLUTE IT AND THE #DAYSPRING FROM ON #HIGH SHALL SOON #ARISE WITH #HEALING IN #HIS #WINGS AS REVEALED BY #GOD

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of the whole of creation unto thee even at this time that soon shall the dayspring from on high arise with healing in his wings to heal all of the Earth and to wipe from off the face of the Earth all that doth pollute it even all of the wicked corrupt and evil immoral Nations of mankind. Who walk contrary to My Holy Will as is revealed in My Word and all of My Holy Commandments even in all of the Law and the prophets. The Law and commandments first delivered to Israel and then to all of mankind through Mosher/Moses My servant and friend who are commanded to obey from the heart by Faith in the Messiah Immanuel all that is contained therein upon pain of death and destruction by My Hand in Judgment for first must come Judgement and punishment before the Earth and Mankind can be by the dayspring from on high be healed and the day of peace and prosperity for all who remain can begin. In that day peace and prosperity shall cover the face of the Earth and peace therein shall reign and war shall be learned no more. Thus it is of a certainty as day follows night so shall that day dawn when all that are wicked evil corrupt immoral and the disobedient to all of My Holy Laws and commandments of the Nations and mankind shall be banished to the bottomless pit and all who do remain shall obey from the heart; as said by faith; all of My Holy Laws and commandments even according to My Will and purposes as revealed as said in My Word. But   the darkest hour is just before dawn and the darkest hour is about to descend upon mankind and then My Just Judgment shall be executed first upon all of Israel no matter where they be and then upon the wicked immoral corrupt and disobedient of mankind and the Nations by punishing the guilty and fallen and blessing the righteous and upright in heart who walk upon the path of righteousness for My own Names sake and once the Earth hath be cleansed then shall come the healing of all of the Earth and peace and My Glory shall cover the Earth as the waters cover the seas and My Peace, Peace beyond all understanding shall reside in the hearts of all of those who then exist upon the face of the Earth who shall indeed be called children of the living God and the Lion shall indeed lie down with the lamb and the child shall never be in danger from any creature in all of the Earth and no harm shall come upon any in all of My Holy Mountain. But as said it is that the darkest hour is just before dawn and that darkest hour of the Last day is now upon mankind and as said this hour hath been shorten for My Own peoples sake that they fall not down unto death and destruction even unto the pit and sheol and are saved as I have ordained them so to be.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee.

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment