Wednesday 20 June 2018

#THUS IT IS #NOW THAT ONLY #ONE #WARNING OF THE #FULL #FURY OF #GODS #WRATH AND #ANGER TO DESCEND UPON THE #WICKED #IMMORAL AND #DISOBEDIENT OF #MANKIND SHALL BE #FORTH #COMING THEN #JUDGMENT #EXECUTED

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of the Hosts of Heaven and the creator of the whole of creation and the heavens above the Earth and the Earth beneath the Heavens that the time now is that the full fury of My Wrath and anger like unto a great whirlwind and an all consuming fire shall go forth to consuming all before it even the Mightiest of the Nations of the Earth that have refused to take heed of the warnings sent forth unto them of the consequences of their great wickedness and immorality and disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments especially My Moral Laws which alone were not only delivered unto Israel to obey all the days of their lives upon the Earth but that all of mankind should obey them from the heart all the days of their lives through faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL upon pain of death everlasting in the pit even sheol forever. Thus now it shall be that Nations peoples and Governments that heed not the warnings of the outpouring of My wrath and anger befalling them if they turn not back from their wicked Idolatrous immoral unbelieving and disobedient ways all that thus far then they have been warned would descend upon them shall descend upon them full measure. But now shall it be that only one warning of the consequence of not taking heed of My word of warning sent forth warnings if ignored then the full fury of My wrath and anger that they were warned of shall descend upon there shall be no other warnings only the execution of the punishment set forth in My Word shall come to pass on them. Which means if My servant does not warn the wicked and immoral unbelieving and disobedient of the Earth of My wrath and anger to befall them then of him shall I require of him their blood at his hand but and if he does as My true and faithful servant warn them of My wrath and anger to come upon them then will I require the blood of those warned of the wrath to come at their hand their blood. Thus say I also unto thee as a reminder that there is no remission for sin and spiritual crime without the shedding of blood thus it is the requirement of My Laws and Commandments if any of mankind commits sin or spiritual crimes as punishment their blood will I require of them as punishment for their sins/spiritual crimes unless the blood of the everlasting Lamb of God offers up His blood in the place of the sinner or the spiritual criminals blood and that can only be if they come to believe in the Messiah through faith as their Passover Lamb without spot or blemish which was offered up as a sacrifice for sin upon My altar of grace even My unmerited Loving Kindness and Mercy. Thus then it is but one warning only and then the execution of My Just Judgment upon all of those guilty of sin/spiritual crime whether it be Nations peoples or individuals.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment