Sunday 30 August 2015

#OF THE #WRATH OF #GOD TO #COME

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob the true and only redeemer of Israel and all of those who throughout the Earth who are Mine own.

   The warning went out, that which was warned of has struck in the past as a warning of that which shall come, only those who were destined to pass on were taken and none other thus the loss of life was minimal so that they could stand as a warning and if notice had been taken and the Nations had turn from the path they were on and repented of their iniquity immorality and rebellion then no further Judgment would have been forth coming, Thus have these warnings been ignored on the basis that these were all the acts of mother nature, there is not nor ever shall be such an one.

    The whole of the Universe its course and existence are on the path I have set, I command and it is so I speak and it comes to pass, I AM THAT I AM controls the whole of Nature so that nought happens without My permission saith the Lord of hosts. All is done according to My Will and Purpose for the whole of creation. Thus it is that ye consider your arsenals to contain fearsome weapons of war. But they are as the morning mist when it is passes as compare to that which I have in Mine even Earth Quakes, Volcanoes, Tornadoes, Hurricanes’, Tropical storms, cataclysmic lighting such as ye have never witnessed, plagues, meteors, comets, fireballs, solar flares sun storms, supernovas, see ye not nor understand that in Me ye live and have your being that I am there at thy birth throughout your life and when ye do give up your physical form. Pharaoh of Egypt suffered My wrath and anger think not I will not visit thee with the same.

    Such is the wrath and anger coming upon all the disobedient of My Holy Law, of murders of fathers and mothers of children and the elderly and disabled upon all war mongers upon those who use people for profit of which of late has gone out of thy control. Upon all those who take part in the pollution and destruction of the environment, of all the creatures and plant life of the Earth, of the immoral and perverted people who follow after the adversary and his followers. These will fear that which is coming so much so that these will seek to call upon the hills caves and mountains to hide them from My wrath and anger which has never been seen upon the Earth nor shall be ever seen again.

this is the word of the Lord to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment